What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 12/22/16 4:24 am, edited 12/22/16 4:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

8+ mos Post Op RNY

Good morning everyone!  1/2 day of work for me then off till the new year!!  Woohoo looking forward to the break!  Day 2 of going girlie for me!  Have an appointment for a manicure this afternoon.  Tonight we are going visiting and delivering Christmas presents.

Clean eating day for me today! Looking forward to it!

B - 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

S - greek yogurt and 1/2 cup blueberries (I quite enjoyed this the other day)

L - 6 slices of deli ham as I'll be in my truck

S - Premier Protein shake

D - 4 oz steak

I forgot my totals.....Cal 790, Carbs, 33, Protein 89

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/22/16 4:46 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not a lot scheduled for today, but I will try to knock some things off my to-do list before Saturday. We will be running around Southern Ontario for the holidays, so I'm trying to get things done before that.

I've been eating too many carbs lately, so I'm trying to get back on track a bit. It's the snacking that really gets me... 

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - beef

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - TBD... Maybe chicken.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 12/22/16 6:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Everyone. Last day of work today until the New Year. So far really quiet here. I ate far too much crap yesterday. Trying to be good today. Forgot half my lunch so may go out and buy some yogurt.

b greek yogurt

l chili,

s 2 baby bel

d steak, mushrooms, cabbage salad

s cheese

crqvingchange
on 12/22/16 1:22 pm

still having internet issues, so this will be quick.  Enjoy your girlie day Ginny.

I went swimming today, and delivering neighbourhood Christmas cards (I know I'm late).

The eats are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat, and prunes, and walnuts.  Not sure if I will have anything else, still having an angry pouch because of my cold.

Have a great evening.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics