What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 12/21/16 3:19 am

RNY  7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Up and out early for a meeting.   Picking up family members after for hospital visits. Have to get the rest of my Christmas groceries after.  Hope to get home by 3 to get the ingredients ready to make chili in the slow cooker tomorrow morning before another long day.  My DH got into the nuts and bolts for family so I hope to make a half batch tonight.  I know we're all busy this time of year.  

EATS 

B  -  2 large eggs scrambled 

L  -  Ham and pea soup 

S -  Glass of red wine and 9 triscuits with 1 oz of cheddar by the fire.  If I can fit this in, it will be the best part of my day 

D  -  4.8 oz Korean meatballs with 1 oz of parmesan 

Hall cup of green beans 

1 tsp of butter 

S  -  PC GREEK yogurt with 1 TB of steel cut oats 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,491,  Carbs  -  130 Grams,   Protein  -  75 Grams 

The only good thing about the amount of carbs is the number of grams of fiber I will consume today.  The bulk of the carbs, over 100 grams from three items, the soup, triscuits , and yogurt.   I DO NOT count net carbs.  

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 12/21/16 4:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY Post Op 8+ mos

Good morning Team!!  Woohoo, today is the shortest day of the year!!  Translation, summer is on the way (at least in my mind).  I'm wearing the second of the cute lil dresses I bought last weekend, today.  Get the co-workers opinion on which is nicer!  It's pot luck day at work so who knows what the day will bring ..... I know that I'm bringing meatballs so at least there is that protein, oh and someone is making devilled eggs (brave choice for an office party LOL). So I should be set.....there likely will be a couple of different salad options so I'll just make sure I make the best choices I can and not over do it!  I'm having some left over roast beef for breakfast so a good start to the day.

Oh yeah, got my eyelashes done yesterday.....well I was a skeptic going in, but I must say my eyes are beautiful!!  I've always been told I have pretty eyes but now they pop like WOW!!  Right Monica??

I need to get a new pair of knee high boots cause the ones I have are so big now I feel like my legs are the clacker part of a bell and they'd ring every time I took a step if they were metal!! LOL

That's all I got folks!  Hope you all have a great day.

B - 4oz roast beef.....180 calories - 24 grams of protein!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 12/21/16 5:47 am, edited 12/21/16 12:26 am - Peterborough, Canada

Eyes and your smoking hot dress make you look like a million bucks!  I think I like the white one better!!  Have a good day. I'm still counting down the days until I get to move back into my house. One week to go!  Can't come soon enough. 

crqvingchange
on 12/21/16 4:40 am

Birdie I sent you a PM. My Internet is still not working properly.   This is posted on my phone. Swimming today. Not sure what else my cold is sticking around. 

The eats - soup, soup, soup and lots of coffee. 

Have a great day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/21/16 5:32 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My brother and I are going to run some errands today. I will probably make a trip to Value Village and see if they have anything new-ish.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - chicken sandwich

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner -  leftover beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

new_me180
on 12/21/16 6:10 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. I've still been busy for some reason and add to that, my sister is not feeling well. Her legs are inflamed and having trouble walking. It got so bad that i had to eventually scare her into going to emerge this morning. I'm her sole carer and it was getting pretty hard doing everything for her. I'll go to emerge in a little bit and then work this afternoon. Hopefully she can be mended soon.

I'm just sipping on my coffee for now and then i'll head out. That cold seems to be hanging on for dear life CC, hope it goes soon. There is a bug going around too. Not much planned today and the past few days. Just been eating here and not some good choices thrown in sometimes. Have to reign that in though, no excuses.

Have a great day all, Nia.

Patm
on 12/21/16 7:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope your sister is okay. Take care of yourself

new_me180
on 12/21/16 9:58 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Pat.

Patm
on 12/21/16 7:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I do not like days like this. I have had breakfast but have no idea about the rest of the days meals. Our small office is having a pot luck. I am concerned it will be mostly sweets. I brought a cheese ball. I also brought some chili if I do not like the food.

DH couldn't decide on dinner so another unplanned meal.

B greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

the rest I will just have to be careful

sweetart
on 12/21/16 9:26 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Good afternoon all!

1 day post op!

B: 2 bites jello, 2 sips diluted apple juice

L: 3 spoons beef broth, 2 bites jello

D: who knows what fine culinary treat I'm in for!

Drinking lots of water and Powerade and motoring the hall  way!

:)

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Most Active
Recent Topics