What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 12/20/16 3:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

8+ mos post op RNY

Good morning everyone!  I'm off to the dentist first thing this morning and then on to work.  I have a tender closing this afternoon and I' still have a ton of lottery licenses to process before year end.  Why can't people meet deadlines?  After work I am having my eyelashes done....extensions or something....turning girlie for Christmas LOL....never had this done before and probably won't again! 

Any whooooo,

B - left over guts of a chicken fajita wrap (went out to lunch yesterday instead of my planned meal)

S - greek yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries

L - yesterday's taco salad

S - 3 slices deli turkey (leaving out the cheese to save on calories)

D - shepperd's pie

S - premier protein shake (I have this in because of my appt. after work, may or may not need this before my supper).

Totals for above:  Cal 900, carbs 53 (wow just noticed that's a carby morning snack), Protein 124  (these will be even better numbers if I don't need the shake)

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/20/16 4:51 am

Hi Ginny. Our home Internet has been done for almost a week. This is posted on my phone. Bell was out yesterday - still not fixed. 

Today I'm swimming.   And then resting.   My cold is still hanging on.

The eats are - protein coffee, hot and sour soup, really not sure about dinner maybe scrambled eggs.

Have a great day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/20/16 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much on the go today. Have to take puppy 1 to the vet for a follow up on her ear infection. Then I have an appt later with the pharmacist at my family clinic. Might try to fit in grocery shopping to get ahead of the last minute madness.

My brother is home from college so he has been helping with the puppies, which is awesome!! Gives me a bit more time in the morning.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken sandwich

Snack - cheese stick

Dinner - leftover beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 12/20/16 7:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today then home. I have a physio appt today. Feel bad I have not been diligent with exercises. Must get back on it as sciatica starting again. The exercises seem to help it. I may try to do some last minute shopping. Now that I know my son and his wife will be staying to Christmas morning need to get something for stockings. Picked up some Australian money for them for their trip.

Did a fun survey yesterday about a new device for monitoring AFIB. Also go paid a lot for it. Even DH got paid $100 for coming with me and answering a few questions.

b greek yogurt, granola

l pea/lentil/ham soup, oikos 0% yogurt

s baby bel

d cod, salad

s cheddar cheese.

birdiegirl
on 12/20/16 1:58 pm

That's great re the survey $$$

Your posts of ham and pea soup got to me Pat.  I have it in the slow cooker now and it smells so good

Cinderz
on 12/20/16 9:58 am

Good afternoon everyone, 

15 days post op, tomorrow I can start purée but as I started the full liquid a few days late I may wait the extra few days to start purée as well. 

B- premier protein

s- Greek yogurt, 3 fluid oz container (just over 2 tablespoons)

L- strained cream of broccoli soup, 1/4 cup

S - premier protein

D- strained cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 - 3/4 cup

S- sugar free jello, 3 fluid oz container (just over 2 tablespoons)

I was at the hospital yesterday for an appointment when there was a craze going on at the gift shop, they were having 80% off, I was sure I was done shopping for everyone but at the sale price I couldn't resist, I walked out with $137.60 worth of beautiful stuff and I only paid $27.35!!! Today I read an article in the paper about the Auxillary members who have been running the gift shop for over 50 years being fired and walked off the property , they didn't go into much detail but I'm glad I got in there yesterday as I had planned on going back today.

birdiegirl
on 12/20/16 1:59 pm

Cinderz you are smart not to rush the stages.  Good for you

birdiegirl
on 12/20/16 2:17 pm

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Lots of family stress in addition to regular Christmas stress.  I'm not over worrying my eats right now.  Trying to balance a lot of balls. I'm only posting because it's one good habit I keep, always. 

EATS 

B  -  4 oz of salmon

S -  home made apple bran muffin 

L  -  Appetizer sampler at Red Lobster .  This was a terrible selection,  but at the moment I just didn't care.  

D -  1.5 cups of ham and pea soup 

6 inches of baguette 

S -  PC GREEK yogurt 

2 lindor truffles 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,897,  Carbs  -  215 Grams,   Protein  -  97 Grams   UGHH 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 12/20/16 5:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Ya gotta stay real Barb. You know this is temporary. I know you will get back on track and make good choices when you can! 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 12/21/16 2:53 am

Thanks Ginnny.   It is temporary.  I still keep track of each day, even the awful ones.  

Pissed at myself as I have been rocking along.  Dec 27th.  D-DAY for me.

Most Active
Recent Topics