What are you eating/doing today ( Sunday )

birdiegirl
on 12/18/16 3:40 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Had a great time at the dinner party last night, but for the first time I was actually nervous when dinner was put in front of me.  It was all delicious, but I knew I could only eat 2 or 3 bites.  Especially after eating all of my crab appetizer.   I took lots of time to chew and then moved my food around.  I hate being wasteful.   Wish I had the remains of my plate right now.  

Company arrives in a few hours for brunch.  There is no way I will eat all I've posted in one sitting.   I'm figuring the days calories around 2000.  I can eat a lot if it's spread over time.   Rather look at my worst case scenario then fool myself.

EATS 

B  -  1 small apple spice muffin.  Warm from the oven

Brunch - piece of "Clarks Quiche "  from the Allrecipes site

Avocado,  mandarin orange and leaf lettuce salad.  Few bites

Hot cinnamon roll

Small piece of Mocha almond torte I made yesterday.   

Glass of wine , 1 cracker with brie and fig

No way I can consume all, but will eat all of quiche and bits of the other items.  

D  -  Small piece of quiche, assuming leftovers

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  2,073,  Carbs  -  183,  Protein  -  69.  

Ok, I think I could get an episode of RH just reading this menu.  I will  need more protein .  Will substitute a protein shake for the muffin.

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Meggles07
on 12/18/16 6:12 am - Canada

Good morning :

This is a drive-by posting... We are having friends over tonight for dinner, so lots to do before then. Picking my brother up from the bus station as well -- he is home from college.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, toast

Lunch - chicken sausage

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - all the things ;)

Snack - cherry pie (low sugar)

All water and vits.

Patm
on 12/18/16 6:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Enjoy your brunch Barb. It sounds amazing. I am doing coffee hour at church this morning so did some baking yesterday. I also wanted cookies for a gift for a co-worker.

My digestive system seems off today so may not eat much. Started off with a big breakfast. My DH made it as I got up. Didn't have time to tell him I didn't want it. Managed to eat it all.

I think it will be a quiet day today.

b 1 egg, 3 strips bacon

l pea/lentil/ham soup, yogurt

d cod, salad

s laughing cow crackers

new_me180
on 12/18/16 6:50 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Had a busy week and glad that it's over and now can enjoy christmas break. It won't be too quiet though as i still have placement to go to because i have to make up my hours. I will probably go out to finish the rest of my christmas shopping and tell myself I DONT NEED ANYMORE CLOTHES but if i see something cute, i might give in. H&M had a really nice pink peacoat the other day for $40. If it's still there, i think i'll get ti.

Enjoy your brunch Barb and hope your stomach settles soon Pam.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 10%, leftover spinach lasagna. Will try to get mostly the filling

S - 1/4 cup nuts, almond and dark chocolate chip mix

L - 1oz steak, 1oz light mozzarella 

D - 3oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup (cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot) salad

S - tea

Have a great day all, Nia.

Cinderz
on 12/18/16 10:33 am

Good morning everyone!

13 days post op today and for the first time I have t experienced any pain inside when taking a drink or when I had my yogurt this morning!

Todays menu

B - 1 tablespoon non fat/low sugar strawberry Greek yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon non fat/low sugar plain yogurt

S - premier protein

L - 2 Tablespoons low fat/high protein cottage cheese

S - premier protein 

D - 1/4 - 1/2 cup strained cream of mushroom soup (this is honestly the most enjoyed intake as its not sweet!!)

3-4 bottles of water and all vitamins 

Im down a total of 16.6 lbs since surgery. 

Most Active
Recent Topics