What are you eating/doing today ( Saturday )

birdiegirl
on 12/17/16 3:11 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

I woke thinking we had left the outside lights on as it was so bright in our bedroom.   Just the new snow reflecting.   Today I am getting as much ready as I can for brunch tomorrow with family.   At a dinner party tonight and I know my friend will be cooking up a storm.  I will try everything in small doses.

CC , hope you're feeling better.  

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

L  -  1 skewer of chicken souvlaki with tzatziki 

D  -  Figuring 1000 calories as we will  be at the party for 5 hours or more and that is grazing to me.  I can eat alot if it's spread over time.  Won't be an eating fool but calories creep up

It will be a 1500 -2000 calorie day. 

All water and vits. 

Have a great one  

zillohe S.
on 12/17/16 5:36 am - Paris, Canada

Hey Birdie did you see that Dr. Anvari received an Order of Ontario recently for  pioneering surgical robotics. We knew he was good!

birdiegirl
on 12/17/16 9:52 am

I did read it with pleasure.  It's well deserved. 

Patm
on 12/17/16 5:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Have a great evening. My church hosted a reading of Scrooge. Three of the four readers have a background in theater. All had great voices. There was s singer between readers. Her last song was a funny rendition of the 12 days of Christmas. It was really good.

Probably home tonight. Spending the day baking for gifts for work next week. Made some cup wraps yesterday. They turned out pretty good. My DH thinks I should monogram them. I will have to see if I have time.

I have having trouble with my menu. not hungry at present so  will have to make sure I get all m protein in. I will have to have an afternoon snack

b ?

l chili, source yogurt

d chicken, salad

s crackers, laughing cow

Meggles07
on 12/17/16 6:29 am - Canada

Good morning :)

House chores today and maybe running a few errands if the roads are okay. My students have their final exam tonight. I'm hoping the roads are okay so I can drive down there in case they have questions. 

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, toast 

Lunch - chicken sausage 

Snack - Greek yogurt 

Dinner - TBD 

Snack - pudding 

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/17/16 12:11 pm

Good afternoon everyone.  Once again I slept for over 10 hours.  This cold is whooping my butt.  My sultry troll voice continues.  We were supposed to go out with friends tonight, but I had to cancel.  Hopefully I will be better for the Christmas party tomorrow.  I am guzzling hot lemon water, tea, putting fresh garlic in my my soup.  Putting ginger in hot tea to help with the nausea.  Any other ideas?  

Today I am chillin' by the fire and watching some Netflix, QI, and Countdown.  I'm surprised that I'm not crocheting doilies.

The eats today are - protein coffee x many (it's one way to get some protein in me), tea x many, soup and that's all I've got.  Not feeling up to yogurt right now.  

Stay warm everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/17/16 8:34 pm

Your cold sounds miserable . Hope you feel better soon.

Cinderz
on 12/17/16 2:55 pm

12 days post op 42.2 lbs lost in total

My eats today are

4 bottles of water, sip....sip....and sip some more

2 premier protein shakes...a little more sipping

4 tablespoons 1/2 non fat/ low sugar plain Greek yogurt mixed with 1/2 non fat/ low sugar strawberry yogurt, no sipping here...

1/4 cup of strained cream of mushroom soup, more sipping, a little slurping...

I also tried tomatoe juice with a dash of salt and pepper and it sat ok, so maybe I will try some tomatoe soup tomorrow, it just seems so high in sugar for so early 

birdiegirl
on 12/17/16 8:36 pm

Big congrats on the weight loss.

Most Active
Recent Topics