What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 12/15/16 4:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

8 months post op RNY

Good morning All!  Looks like it could be a nasty drive to work today.  Stay safe and warm everyone.

If I didn't have some work to do today I would be staying home! 

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese omelette

S - 2 beef meatballs

L - TBD  protein of some sort going out with co-workers

S - 2.5 grilled chicken

D - sheppards pie 4 oz beef / 2 oz mashed taters

Totals so far - Cal 564, carbs 21, protein 58

depending on lunch will have room for a protein snack

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/15/16 5:09 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I was supposed to go to Costco today... We will see how the roads are. Seems like a hot cocoa kind of day.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - beef, veg

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - TBD 

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 12/15/16 6:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Only a light sprinkling of snow here. Just damn cold. I shouldn't complain as this is the last day of the week for me. I didn't swim yesterday and not sure I will today. Need to do something but no motivation. Feeling very bloated. Need to get my head in the game. I have had the same breakfast almost everyday for years. All of a sudden I am not enjoying it. I like routine in the morning so I do not have to think to much until I really wake up. Need to re-read these posts for some easy ideas to shake it up. I could not eat egg bites before but I may try them again since I seem to be tolerating eggs more.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l pat's chili, source yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d chicken, acorn squash

s tea

Keep warm everyone. Barb you will be ready to go south again soon after this chill

new_me180
on 12/15/16 6:30 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Oh it looks horrible out there and i have one more exam to write. Hope it will start clearing soon as I have to be in Simcoe for 1pm. Yesterday's exam wasn't too bad and todays shouldn't be either. I was supposed to go for an MRI last night at 10pm but the roads were too slick and i wasn't going to chance it. Had to reschedule for next week. I also had an upset stomach too and had a small pouch day to boot, so no xmas just could  be eaten, lol.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 10%, fish stew (i made this with coconut milk and veg and it was off the chart)

L - 3oz steak

S - 1oz cheese

D - sausage and peppers

S - oatmeal with protein, 1 tbsp pb

Have a great day all and stay safe, Nia.

Toronto Girl
on 12/15/16 7:12 am

Morning all. Working from home today - happy to be hiding out inside! I want to hibernate for the next few days with the weather that is coming, so happy I'm done my Christmas shopping already.

B - 2 tumeric turkey meatballs with kimchi

S - Plain greek yogart with powdered PB

L - 1/2c chilii with cheese

D - 1.5oz Turkey sausage, sauce and little bit of protein pasta ("skinny pasta")

S - vegan brownie bite, tea with collagen

Stats - 622 calories, 60 g protein, 40 net carbs, 21 fat

+ water and vits

Running agility with my dog later today for some exercise. 

TWH Referral April 1 2015. Orientation July 2015. Social worker Aug 20. Nurse Aug 27. Nutrition Sept 14. Dietitian Nov 18. Psyc Nov 20. Meet surgeon Mar 4. Surgery Oct 21 (deferred because of travel). Dr. Jackson. 
HW 291, SW 276.

crqvingchange
on 12/15/16 7:41 am

Good morning everyone.  I just woke up an hour ago.  My cold has gone full force and I decided that I needed the sleep.  Apparently I did need the sleep, all 11 and 1/2 hours.   

Today I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, but the rest of the day I will be taking it easy.  

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs, maybe soup with some protein added, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat and protein powder.

Have a good day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 12/15/16 4:23 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hope you feel better soon CC. Gotta be well for Christmas.

birdiegirl
on 12/15/16 9:54 am

RNY  7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Afternoon 

Just returned from an early morning meeting in Toronto.   I can say categorically that I will NEVER AGAIN  make the drive to Toronto during rush hour.   If they want me there, it will be on my terms.  Fortunately,  I've earned it.  I don't know how people do it day in and day out.   I have a migraine. 

Rant over.  Lol

B  -  2.5 oz of rotisserie chicken mixed with 1.5 TB of light mayonaise 

S -  Friggen McDonald's muffin when I realized I had no pain meds and my head was starting to explode.  Sometimes carbs help the nausea  .  Not today

S -  stress-related Centennial square.  Yeah I know  

L -  chicken noodle soup.  

Rest of the day:  Veggie soup, ginger ale,  I know where the rest of the Centennial squares are hidden but I'm going to pretend I forgot.  

Tomorrow is a new day.

Have a great one  

Ginnny
on 12/15/16 12:08 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

What's a Centennial Square? and I hope you feel better soon!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 12/15/16 2:17 pm

You don't really want to know do you? Lol.  Sweets really aren't my passion ( bring on the  bread) but these are good consumed while frozen and prior to rational second thoughts  entering the equation.  

I think they are also called Hello Dolly's.  My husband's favorite straight from the freezer.

Most Active
Recent Topics