What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 12/14/16 2:22 am

RNY  7 Years  8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Been awake since 4 but at least it's nice and peaceful at this hour.   Figuring out a plan to get everything done that needs to be finished by  Christmas.   I really enjoy many aspects of Christmas,   but will be happier when it's over. Do you find we are so busy racing we don't get enough time to just enjoy simple things?

EATS 

B  -  4 oz of rotisserie chicken mixed with 1.5 TB of low fat mayonaise 

L -  1 skewer of chicken souvlaki with tzatziki 

D -  1.5 cups of sweet kale salad 

Small square of lasagne 

S  -  PC Greek yogurt with 1 TB of steel cut oats 

5 PC mini biscotti 

MYFITNESSPAL Totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,195,  Carbs  -  104  Grams,   Protein  -  91 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 12/14/16 3:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY 8 months post op

Good morning!  I was awake at 1:30, I started to drift around 4:30 and then Hubby's alarm went off.....got a little snooze going again and then  my alarm....GRRR  going to be a long day. 

Christmas is too commercialized anymore.  I got tired of buying gifts because I felt like I had to, gave it up long ago.  I prefer to buy gifts for my family and friends when I see something they'd like instead of waiting for Christmas.  Much better this way.

Busy at work these days dealing with a bunch of issues, and people presenting me with new projects expecting they'll be issued before the end of the year.  It is not going to happen.  Your fail to plan doesn't make it my emergency.  Every year is the same, maybe one day they will learn.

Anyway, eats today:

B - premier protein shake

S - 3 beef meatballs

L - 1 cup chili and some cucumber slices

S - 2.5 oz grilled chicken with sautéed onions and peppers

D - meatloaf with a couple of ****tail tomatoes

Totals - 926, carbs 49, protein 96

I may have to switch my breakfast with morning snack....feeling a little hungry at the moment.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 12/14/16 4:24 am - Peterborough, Canada

**** I was awake then too. Lots on my mind. We could have text each other. I love that " your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part". So true. Hope you have a good day. My days are filled with seeing what else has been taken from my house and trying to work too.  Fun times. Now he's decided to move Jan 1st instead of the 27th FML. What's 6 more days right!

Ginnny
on 12/14/16 4:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Jesus, I hope you have the locksmith booked for Jan 2nd.

Patm
on 12/14/16 6:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry he is being such a jerk. Perhaps it is better just to boot him out and change the locks.

Monica9811
on 12/14/16 2:32 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Oh trust me I have wanted to do this since September but he had heart surgery and unfortunately I have a stupid heart. Some days I wish I was evil like him!

sweetart
on 12/14/16 6:23 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

I agree about the commercialization of Christmas. I don't have kids, but I have 4 nephews (17, 14, 9, 6) and since the first was about 3-4 years old I have taken them out for their own day in the weeks preceding christmas and they buy whatever they want (within reason) and go for lunch or dinner, maybe see a movie. We wrap their present up together and then drive it to the homeless shelter. The younger they are, they don't quite understand. But even the 5 year old gets it. They are lucky to have so much and do get a ton of crap from others and I do get them each a Apple store card for their card and remind them how proud I am of them for sharing their wealth and that I understand its hard to give something away that they want so much for themselves.

The 17 year old this year thought he could buy more with his $100 allotment this year on amazon, and so we spent the day scouring for the best deals, and he was able to get several things to donate rather than just one. 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Monica9811
on 12/14/16 2:34 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Wow you are amazing. What a fantastic idea!!!

Meggles07
on 12/14/16 4:58 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Taking puppy #1 to the vet to get her ear checked. I think she might have an infection. She had one in her other ear a couple months ago. I've heard it's a breed issue.

I received an email yesterday that a group I work with wants to have a holiday lunch on Thursday. They had sent an email sometime last week asking for availability. Well, by the time they got around to booking it I had made other plans for that particular day. I feel like people expect you to hold all your days open until they decide what they want to do. It just doesn't work that way. Just frustrated...

Breakfast - Greek yogurt

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - leftover chicken

Snack - peanut butter pretzels

Dinner - ham something... Defrosted it yesterday 

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 12/14/16 6:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

So cold today. Must make myself go swimming. We will see how that goes. Work then home. Finally heard from my son what his Christmas plans are. Guess I need to do some shopping.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l pea/lentil/ham soup, yogurt

s baby bel

d short ribs, acorn squash

s tea

Most Active
Recent Topics