What are you eating/doing today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/13/16 3:46 am

RNY  7 Years  8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Poor eating day yesterday beginning with eggbeaters that were off color and taste.  In a hurry afterwards for a meeting so I ate a McDonald's muffin.  I KNOW  better than this re R H.  So of course I had a bad low sugar episode followed by dumping.  Yikes.  

Sipping a protein shake right now to ensure I overreact with lots of protein today to make up for my foolishness yesterday. 

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake 

L  -  Rotisserie chicken 4 oz

D -  1.5 skewers of chicken souvlaki 

2 TB of tzatziki 

3 baked potato fries 

S  -  1.5 cups of sweet kale salad 

6 triscuits with 2 tb of light peanut butter 

Oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,189,  Carbs  -  86 Grams,   Protein  -  109 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 12/13/16 4:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang

8 mos post op RNY

My exam yesterday was wretched.  So glad its over.  I'm in no hurry to enrol in another course let me tell ya!  Not much on the go for today, so hopefully will get a much better sleep tonight.  Would love to just crawl back in right now, but duty calls.  Working for a living really sucks.

B - 3 beef meatballs in tomato sauce

S - lite and fit greek - key lime

L - 1-1/2 cup chicken tortilla soup, 2 slices deli turkey

S - 4 slices deli turkey, Old cheddar cheese snack

S - chicken breast, cauliflower/broccoli in cheese sauce

Totals - Cal 906, Carbs 48, protein 94

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 12/13/16 4:14 am

Exams are stressful.   Glad it's over for you. 

crqvingchange
on 12/13/16 4:18 am

Birdie that does sound like a rough morning yesterday.  Ginny, fingers crossed that your exam went better than you thought.

Today I'm swimming this morning, followed by coffee with a friend, errands and then tonight a movie and dinner with another friend.  I really don't have my heart in any of these activities today.  A young person that is very dear to me is having surgery today and I'm anxious about the outcome.  

The eats today are - lots of decaf, scrambled eggs (you've got me worried Birdie), SKYR yogurt with fixins', not sure about dinner.  I will see what's on the menu.  If there's soup I think I'll go for that because my cold is picking up strength.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/13/16 5:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today's plan calls for a whole bunch of meetings I don't want to go to ;) lol. The puppies were restless through the night so it's going to be a long day. 

The Christmas countdown is on... And one gift didn't ship. I don't know what happened yet, but it seems like I may have to make a trip to the mall at some point. 

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - ham, pickles

Snack - cheese, peanut butter pretzels

Dinner -- let's see what falls out of the freezer!!

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 12/13/16 2:31 pm

Omg, I love peanut butter pretzels 

Meggles07
on 12/13/16 2:32 pm - Canada

They are so good, but they come in a dangerously large container ;)

Patm
on 12/13/16 5:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. I am sore more from shoveling heavy snow yesterday than from the snow shoeing. Slipped but stopped myself from falling on ice this morning. This is the part of winter I hate. work today then home. Physio at lunch. Sore today so not looking forward to it.

My daughter is coming tonight to decorate the Christmas tree. It is currently frozen in a pot of water DH put it in outside. I hope he gets it in early enough for the branches to fall.

I left this morning before DH was up so no idea what he is making for dinner. I will have to add to my fitness pal later.

b greek yogurt, raspberries, granola

l chili, source yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d?

s tea

birdiegirl
on 12/13/16 2:31 pm

Pat.....snow blower, just sayin

Patm
on 12/13/16 4:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

We have had snow that seldom got used. Now he has an electric shovel but still does not use it. I was shoveling more to shame DH into helping. It was just so heavy!

Most Active
Recent Topics