What are you eating/doing today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 12/12/16 3:22 am

RNY  7 Years  8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Three days in a row with no functions equals three good days to reign in my eating.  

EATS 

B  -  3/4 CUP of eggbeaters scrambled with 2 tb of parmesan 

L  -  2 cups of homemade steak and vegetable soup.   

1 TB of shredded habanero cheese melted 

D  -  2 cups of homemade steak and vegetable soup 

1 TB of shredded habanero 

NOTE:   I eat the broth first, then the meaty parts

S  -  oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  927, Carbs  -  71 Grams,   Protein  -  79  Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 12/12/16 3:59 am

Good morning.  We got a lot of snow here through the night.  I think I will have to clear the driveway when I get home from swimming.  

I really did not want to get my butt out of bed this morning.  It feels like I'm coming down with a cold.  The only thing is, I know how much better I will feel after swimming.  It gives me more energy and my leg hurts less after.  

The eats today are - coffee, coffee, coffee (I'm already on my second cup) scrambled eggs with mushrooms and salsa, turkey with gravy and mashed cauliflower, SKYR yogurt with hemp, buckwheat, chia and protein powder.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/12/16 4:03 am

Lots of colds etc going around.  Ughh

Ginnny
on 12/12/16 4:15 am, edited 12/12/16 5:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! 

Actually 8 mos ago today I went under the knife!! Hello franken guts! LOL  Scale is not my friend after my weekend of eating whatever !!

So will try to live like a post op today!  Although, my menu isn't really planned....

B - bit of left over zucchini lasagna

S - deli turkey

L - can of tuna (celery, red onion and mayo)

S - premier protein

D - ribs

No idea on totals will log later.

Have to write my exam today in Municipal Law - Unit 1.  Will go to work and shut my door till I'm done.

So I just finished my exam, and  my head hurts.  Fingers crossed for a passing grade.

I also logged my food and total Cal are 762, Carbs 20, Protein 103

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 12/12/16 5:20 am

Hey Ginnny   

Be careful from now on - I say this because so many at around the 7 - 12 month mark just get sick and tired of planning and eating mostly the same things.

WLS diet fatigue!  Plus Christmas sure doesn't help things.  Then you get a taste of things and they stick to your brain and work their poison

You have been good logging and watching your carbs and protein numbers.  I just don't want Dec to de-rail you plus have you lose a month of good losing period

OK - I wont bug you again re this.  I want to see you get to goal as quickly as possible.  It truly gets much tougher past 12 - 18 months

Ginnny
on 12/12/16 9:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks for your post Barb!  This is not going to be a habit for me (behaving like a pre-op). I will  buckle down again because I know I have only about 4 mos of "easy" losing left!

I didn't really eat anything too bad, and I can't eat much when I do, but yes, I know every bite counts. Too many liquid calories! 

Thanks for your support!  I truly appreciate it.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/12/16 4:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm scared to look outside, but I'm guessing I will be shoveling snow this morning before I leave... I like to try and clear the sidewalk before the school kids go by.

Today I have to do something new... I have to scribe an exam for a student. They are unable to write so I have been asked to write down their answers. I think it will be difficult not to want to coach their answers, but I have to remain neutral!!

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - ham, pickles

Snack - cheese, nuts

Dinner - chicken, veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 12/12/16 5:21 am

Good looking menu Meg

Patm
on 12/12/16 7:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Plow came by at 1:30 this morning. It would probably not of woke me up except they kept backing up and going again. The beeping was really annoying.

We bought snow shoes a couple of month ago. We are going to a local park with the dog to try the out.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l ham/pea/lentil soup, yogurt

d short ribs, salad

s tea

cal 790 carb 59, prot 61

May need a bit more protein. Trying to lower my calories to off set some over eating

birdiegirl
on 12/12/16 2:34 pm

I'll be interested to hear how the snowshoes worked

Most Active
Recent Topics