What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 12/11/16 2:06 am

Good morning everyone.  I woke up at 4:00 again so I thought I'd post.  Cinderz posted late last night on yesterday's thread.  

This morning I'm going to Zumba, then having coffee with a friend.  The rest of the day is running  errands and household drudgery.  

The eats today are protein coffee, scrambled eggs with salsa, turkey with mashed cauliflower and gravy, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat and protein powder.  I may get a skinny protein latte when I meet my friend for coffee. 

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/11/16 4:17 am, edited 12/10/16 8:18 pm

RNY  7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

I've been awake since 4 also.  Sitting here drinking coffee and  contemplating what my eats will be today, among other things.   I may not eat all I have posted, but you never know and I would rather know the ugly truth.   Lots on the go today, some fun and some not so fun.

EATS 

B  -  2 large eggs scrambled 

L  -  Greek salad with grilled chicken.   Boston Pizza.   Unlikely I will consume the full salad, but all in my totals.   (  I really dislike going to BP.  Not a healthy menu and I am sick of ordering their chopped chicken salad)

S  -  Glass of red wine 

9 triscuits with 2 slices of FF cheese melted 

This will be the best part of my day.  Relaxing with some classical music.

D -  Small serving of a new recipe I'm trying out.   Southwest brunch bake

3/4 cup of kale salad

S  -  1 cup of nuts and bolts 

1 Centennial square 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,978,  Carbs -  154,   Protein  -  98 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Edited to comment;   if I ate like this daily,  and I could, I would gain most of my weight back.  Maintenance  a balancing act.

crqvingchange
on 12/11/16 12:47 pm

Doesn't Boston Pizza have bacon wrapped grilled steak bites as an appetizer?  That might be not too bad on carbs and high on protein.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/11/16 5:42 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I just woke up to the puppy jumping on my face, which is a pretty awesome way to get woken up!!

My BF decided we are wrapping presents today to put "under" our tree. Our little tree is on top of my piano so the puppies can't reach it. But it will be nice to have that done.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - ham on thin bun (it's the last one and I'm kind sad)

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - roast beef leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/11/16 12:50 pm

One Bun has 100 calorie thin buns.  I think they even have them in multigrain.

new_me180
on 12/11/16 7:15 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning early birds. It's after 10am and just woke up. I had a good sleep and i was so tired too. Today is a slow and relaxation day and this is exam week too, so have to study a little. Nothing else going on and have to reign in the eats as there are so many treats everywhere, my will power has been a big fat ZERO!!! It's like i can't be bothered really. I will plan and pack good choices and when i see something else, oh boy. It's not good at all. I seem to do better when i'm at home as there aren't treats in the house, so for today the eats are:

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5%, 2 egg veg omelette with 2 tbsp of real bacon bits

L - 1 stuffed pepper no rice

S - maybe protein shake or sardines

D - 3 oz chicken thigh, 1 slice plantain, 1/4 cup rice

S - 1/2 quest protein bar

Totals: 920 calories, 37 carbs, 43 fat, 97 protein.

Have a great day all, Nia.

Ginnny
on 12/11/16 9:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Nia I hear ya! I am having a non WLS weekend.  I know I'll be pissed at myself tomorrow when I get on the scale but just want too feel like the old normal! It's just a day or two. Back on track tmr ! 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

new_me180
on 12/11/16 3:15 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Have fun. Lately it seems like i'm trying to get back on track. Most days i'm really good and some I'm like f it. Thankfully i am very active between my two jobs and the gym or else i'd have gained a lot of weight.

crqvingchange
on 12/11/16 12:48 pm

Too much temptation around this time of year.  The problem is that like you said it's everywhere, and if we make it at home, we end up making too much for us.

new_me180
on 12/11/16 3:17 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I hear you CC, one day at a time. Sometimes its like a gauntlet. It's either you make it or don't.

Most Active
Recent Topics