What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 12/7/16 2:54 am

Good morning everyone.  Cinderz had a rough go after surgery, so if you get a chance, send her some virtual hugs.

Today I'm swimming, then yoga (my friend is joining me), more Christmas card writing (I got lots done yesterday), and tonight Zumba.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with salsa, chicken meatballs with mashed cauliflower and gravy, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat and protein powder.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/7/16 3:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY Post Op 8 mos.

Good morning everyone!  I saw 190 today, so we'll see if I can hang on to that number, or go lower, before I have to record my weight again on Monday.

Yesterday turned out to be a good day!  I got the results of my Job Evaluation at work!  I'm taking on the Insurance/Risk Management portfolio for the municipality.  Comes with a pretty significant raise which is retro to August 9th.  A nice little surprise right before Christmas!  Hey Mon, you wanna go south???   Oh yeah, in case you missed it yesterday, my scale came!! Its sitting on the spare bed in the box....can't believe he's going to wrap it up for Christmas

Today is going to be an up in the air day.  Going to try and make it not hurt so much by my choices but here's the "plan".

B - premier protein shake

S - hard boiled egg

L - turkey dinner (sponsored by my boss, catered by the local caterer).  I will stick to turkey maybe a bite of stuffing.  Bring my apple crisp home for my Trucker....it comes with veg (carrots and corn), potatoes, rolls, all the good things not on my plan

D - I made a zucchini lasagna last night, unfortunately my Trucker was dumping things into the sauce before I could measure/weigh....couldn't log the recipe....found a similar one on MFP but will take todays totals with a grain of salt .....

Totals none posted now, will know the damage in the morning and adjust tomorrow's menu accordingly

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/7/16 4:02 am

Ginny congratulations on the good evaluation and the raise.  Santa came early for you, now go buy urself somethin' purdy.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 12/7/16 5:24 am - Peterborough, Canada

Would love to go south!!!  Hide that money from trucker lol

Patm
on 12/7/16 6:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on the weight. If you are up slightly tomorrow remember caterers use a lot of salt. This can cause temporary water retention. You are doing great

birdiegirl
on 12/7/16 4:24 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Congrats Ginnny on both accomplishments.   

To Cinder :  Hang in there.   I know you feel like you've been run over by a truck.   It WILL  get better.

EATS 

B  -  4 oz of roasted turkey 

1/4 cup of Splenda cranberries 

L  -  2 cups of homemade steak and vegetable soup - broth first, eat the solids after

2 TB of shredded habanero cheese 

D  -  1.5 PC crispy chicken breasts blue menu  ( really not WLS friendly  but my DH  loves them ) with 2 tb of plum sauce 

3/4 cup of mashed cauliflower 

1.5 cups of Eat Smart roasted yam and greens salad

S -  oikos greek yogurt 

This looks like a lot of bulky food.  Might skip the salad.  Stats include all of the above

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,277,   Carbs  -  123 Grams,   Protein  -  85 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

new_me180
on 12/7/16 4:36 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Congrats on the bonus Ginny, really good timing for christmas. I'm on placement today, so lots of walking and lifting the boxing tonight. I might pop to the mall later on and see whats going on and what good things they have. Yesterday at school they had a nice turkey dinner with all the trimmings. I had some turkey, a few bites of stuffing and salad. Had two sugar cookies as well. I was good for the rest of the day though.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5%, 3/4 cup no oats, 1.5 tbsp pb

S - homemade mini samosa

L - Scotch egg, 1/4 cup cucumbers

S - protein shake make with almond milk, scoop of whey

D - 3oz tilapia, 1/3 cup green beans

Not sure if i need a snack but if i do, i'll have some pork rinds or meat of some sort

Have a great day all, Nia.

Meggles07
on 12/7/16 4:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

With the cold weather we have been staying inside more and doing less which has led to a lot of snacking and grazing lately. I've tried a few different activities to keep me busy in the evening, but nothing has really stuck so far. I feel like this is a bad start to the holiday season where there is going to be food everywhere. I need to cook up some chicken or something denser to keep me feeling full.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - spaghetti sauce (this does not keep me full...)

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - more spaghetti sauce to use up

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/7/16 6:40 am

Maybe Spaghetti squash with your sauce. Our Sobeys has is a the hot food counter, and you can buy a small quantity. 

Patm
on 12/7/16 6:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. First I have some amazing news. I actually won a lottery!. It was the Sick Kids lottery so I know it is not just a fake thing. I have won a Sandals vacation for 2 to a resort of our choice including luggage and travel cash. I never win anything so this is just beyond amazing. I was bouncing off the walls last night. I almost didn't open the envelope. I thought it was just asking me to purchase more tickets.

So I am in an amazing mood. Off to swimming at lunch. Need to stick to plan so my summer clothes fit!

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l pea/lentil/ham soup (this is a very think soup), yogurt

s baby bel

d beef and broccoli stir-fry, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 865, prot 95, carb 58

Calories are low but leaves me a little room if I go off the rails. I am hoping my better mood will help me get my head back to the right place

Most Active
Recent Topics