This has nothing to do with WLS

msmuggins
on 12/4/14 11:42 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Awesome tree -- love the ribbons!  I'm sure your doggie will get used to it (and good thing you don't have a cat!).

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/14 10:11 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thanks! She's still hating it, and looks at it as though it is a monster! 

Zizzler
on 12/5/14 5:36 am

Beautiful tree, I looked in your profile and it works in there.  Thank you for sharing this!

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/14 10:11 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thank you! I know its not WLS related, but still fun to share other things on here once and a while! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/14 6:12 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Here you go.  Pics always have to be hosted online somewhere to show on OH so putting it in your profile is the easiest then you just open that pic and copy and paste it into the message.  Nice tree too btw.

birdiegirl
on 12/5/14 6:48 pm

Our resident techno-geek to the rescue!!  I love you Tracey

Jennifer your tree is lovely - makes a home feel warm with the lights on.  I used to love putting my tree up - would look forward to the day and have a glass of wine and music on while decorating.  A few years ago when I was so busy it became "just another job" I had to finish.  So I hired someone to put all of my decorations up inside and out - everything is decorator style - looks quite beautiful but not as pretty as one done with family ornaments etc.  I love Christmas - but I really dislike the work and stress that goes into it.  Hiring this job out for me is a blessing.

( also - love the idea of someone bringing the tree in and setting it up - might do this next year if I feel energetic enough!)

charminglearner
on 12/9/14 6:48 am
RNY on 10/27/14

Beautiful tree Jennifer! 

Best tree we ever had was one my children decorated while I was busy.  We had set up the tree and were going to decorate it later. So the 1 and 7 year old (at the time) did it.  The tree had all their little plastic toys, no lights, just bright kid colours.  Wish I had a picture of it.

Most Active
Fall Clothing Exchange!!!
Mallory · 0 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics