This has nothing to do with WLS

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/14 3:45 pm, edited 12/4/14 3:48 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I just wanted to share what I did this evening. I may just have the most girly Christmas Tree ever! Start to finish, three hours, no breaks. YAY me. I just love the holidays!

Displaying image1.JPG

Karen M.
on 12/4/14 8:05 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I *love* putting up my Christmas tree each year - will do that this weekend. I am extremely anal about it, though and end up rearranging constantly right up until the day I take it all down. LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/14 8:20 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Same! I do a different colour theme every year. Is the picture I posted not showing? I can see it on my post when I log on to my laptop, but I don't see it now when I'm on my mobile... Ugh, OH picture sharing on posts is finicky. 

Karen M.
on 12/4/14 8:37 pm - Mississauga, Canada

No, the pic is not showing!

All of my tree ornaments have their own story/memory. Putting up my tree is a complete stroll down "memory lane" - remembering people and places and events, it's really pretty sentimental. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/14 8:47 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Dammit! Must figure this picture thing out... Because I drive a teeny car (mini) and I live in a city without any family, and very few close friends due to working from home (yes I'm admitting my social life blows at the moment) anyway, back to the tree, so due to lack of help, I usually would just put up an artificial 5 footer. But this year, I found a real Christmas tree delivery service! They come in and set it up for you too. So I got myself a big fat, lush 8.5 foot. 

I hope to one day have a tree with memories... Reminds me of my moms tree. Her ornaments date back to the 70s' I love it! 

Ugh, if I can't figure out how to edit this post to share the pic, I'll post it in my profile. Because I'm sure so many people are dying to see it. LOL or not. 

Happy Friday! 

msmuggins
on 12/4/14 9:12 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

I'm dying to see it! I used to do a tree when I had a bigger living space but a tiny condo + a very determined cat + a tree = disaster.  I'll have to live vicariously through yours!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/14 10:22 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

My dog hasn't come in the living room since the tree arrived. She's petrified LOL. 

I I hope you at least get a teeny one!! OK I posted it in my profile, because uploading a photo to a post via mobile, is friggin not happening. 

KerryF.
on 12/4/14 9:43 pm, edited 12/6/14 7:58 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

I wanna see the tree too!! and what service delivers the tree? and how expensive was it??

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/14 10:25 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

They are called EZ TREE! Just amazing service. OK, was a tad pricey, but they offer different grades, sizes, options etc. I believe they start at $90 including delivery. By the time I bought the stand (you can rent them from them, I opted to buy it) and I got a 8.5 ft premium grade, with tip, it was $250 - they also come and dispose of it for you after the holidays. Yes, I know, pricey, but it's my first real tree, so I splurged. But like said, they do start at $90, just depends what you want. 

I I posted a pic in my profile! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/14 10:32 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Hope you'll also post a picture after yours is up! 

Most Active
Fall Clothing Exchange!!!
Mallory · 0 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics