Surgery Today!

Laurie_L
on 11/6/14 6:06 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/14

The day is here. 11 am will be the beginning of my new life.  Although I know I need this and I am excited for the future of me for myself, my kids and hubby; There is no going back, what will be done is done and I hope Ive made the right decision.   

This process has actually been almost 4 years since my first appt.  Took it slow and with rescheduling of Appts. Etc.    I do know I need this, not that I want it.  I mean *****ally wants to be in a place in their lives of wanting or having to go through all of this.  Its a wonderful tool, not a cure.  

So cheers to a new beginning for me and everyone else who has already gone through this and those who will after me.  

Hoping for a routine uncomplicated surgery. My big, not for long butt will need a seat on the bench very soon! 

Surgery Date: November 7, 2014 - Dr. Yelle, Ottawa - HW:298 SW: 275.4

Catw
on 11/6/14 7:08 pm - Arnprior, Canada

May you have a text book surgery, and a speedy recovery!

See you on the bench!

Cathy

msmuggins
on 11/6/14 8:43 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Best of luck to you today!!!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Kate M.
on 11/6/14 9:42 pm - toronto, Canada

Good luck!!

Wendy-Louise
on 11/6/14 10:46 pm - Canada

Good Luck, you will do great. 

newme14
on 11/7/14 6:39 am - Ontario, Canada

Good Luck!!  Very exciting day!   Dr. Yelle is my surgeon as well!!  Can't wait to hear how you do!  ( I only met him this week-so no surgery date yet.)

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Zizzler
on 11/7/14 6:43 am

Best of luck fellow Ottawan!  You are in good hands, had mine there 3 months ago.  See you on the bench!

mysha
on 11/7/14 11:06 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

I wish you a speedy recovery, I had my surgery on Monday and starting to feel much more like myself...all the best to you.

Prosperitybl2me
on 11/8/14 6:04 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/23/14

Wishing you a very speedy, successful surgery and congratulations on your "new Life's adventure" It certainly will be, and you're right, We all needed it :) and nobody want's to be in a place of having to go through all that we have. SO YES you've made the right decision and just remember you are WORTH the journey...hope you check in soon, to let us know you're doing great!-Lynn

Most Active