OHIP Approved Plastics

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/14 6:28 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Mons repair is the repair/tightening of the mons pubis.  Flank is your side, I had lipo on my flanks and a mons repair during my TT as well, very common to have it all at the same time

Needanewbeginning
on 11/25/14 1:30 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Exactly that. I was concerned he couldn't 'repair' my mons because mine was so large. Honestly, I was shocked and I think I mentioned earlier how I cried in recovery? Not only was my stomach flat but my hohaa was NORMAL! Hard to express how that was to see. 

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

KerryF.
on 11/25/14 5:34 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13
On November 25, 2014 at 9:30 AM Pacific Time, Needanewbeginning wrote:

Exactly that. I was concerned he couldn't 'repair' my mons because mine was so large. Honestly, I was shocked and I think I mentioned earlier how I cried in recovery? Not only was my stomach flat but my hohaa was NORMAL! Hard to express how that was to see. 

Annette 😄

hohaa     that made me laugh out loud............. okay two more questions when will you be able to return to work? and are you wrapped up in binders?

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Most Active