On being thankful

highlandbear
on 10/13/14 10:06 am - Canada

We do not say grace for thanksgiving but go around the table and say what we are thankful for. Most times we do not allow saying friends or family because that is a given but this year we did because of the crap that I have been going through the last few months.

I am so grateful to my friends who stood by me with all that happen to me and the church and I truly found out who my friends are.

Very thankful to my training buddy who comes out and do the runs with me or ride her bike beside me when she is not even racing. She has turned into one amazing friend 

I am so grateful to my wonderful husband  who puts up with my crazy hours of training and comes out and watch the gear while we are in the lake or on the bike or running.  For not complaining  about all the dinners he has to eat alone.  He truly loves me for what is inside of me not the outside. He married me when I was heavy and loves me as a thin person. I am one lucky person.

I am grateful and pleased that I can say that for the last two years I have weighed exactly the same.

Would like to be 10 pounds thinner but it just does not seem to want to come off.

The last thing I am grateful for is my pets who are always there for me. 

Most Active
Fall Clothing Exchange!!!
Mallory · 0 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics