What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 10/4/14 9:36 pm, edited 10/4/14 9:37 pm

RNY  5 Years 6 Months Post Op

Morning

Off to golf in a few moments.  My body is tired from sitting in the cold at the game last night but it was fun.  No groceries so will add to my menu at some point today

STEPS - 10 245

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1 Quest bar

S - 1 honeycrisp apple

D - 6 lean italian meatballs - PC blue Menu

1/2 cup of tomato sauce

1 TB of parmesan

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :  Calories - 646,  Carbs - 37 Grams,  Fat - 19 Grams,  Protein - 69 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 10/4/14 10:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

Enjoy your golf game, Barb. My body would be tired from sitting in the cold (watching the Ti-Cats) too.

House stuff to do today, football picks/games and a conversation that I'm not looking forward to. Bleah. Anyway, will get out for a long walk if the rain holds off too.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - 1 egg, 1 slice whole grain toast, sliced tomato

L - leftover "pinwheel" chicken (Troy's steak recipe using chicken)

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - same as lunch with 1/4 baked acorn squash

S - not sure, likely just tea or maybe a Bengal Spice latte

Have a great Sunday :)

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 10/4/14 11:30 pm

Good morning everyone.  I definitely is a crisp fall morning.  Ended going out last night with friends to have dinner and listen to live music.  It was alot of fun, but the dinner was a BBQ buffet.  I tried a bite of the BBQ chicken breast and thought this is not going to go down well so I ended up eating BBQ beans for dinner.  It is fortunate that I will not be around anyone but my Hubby today as the beans work their magic.

Barb you are a braver soul than I to be out all day in the cold, my day will be bundled and inside doing chores and paperwork with lots of hot coffee and tea, hubby isn't ready to turn the heat on, grrrr.  Karen are you sure you want to have an unpleasant conversation given what you have been going through?  Please be kind to yourself, and maybe have a Calgon take me away moment.  I must say the I'm am so ancy to be swimming in the warm pool tomorrow, it really warms up these cold old bones.

11 weeks post-op

B. The other half of the Dream Bagel from yesterday's breakfast (7g of protein in half a bagel, and almost 9g of fibre), light Western cream cheese and chives, smoked salmon and capers.  Lots of lovely hot decaf.

S. Fit Frappe hot chocolate protein drink and a Greek Yogurt

L. White Chili with 1T LF sour cream

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake

D. Tilapia with BBQ beans, more leftovers from the freezer, and some mushrooms

S. Fit Frappe hot chocolate protein drink with another Greek yogurt

MFP totals, Cal. 783, Carbs. 72 (yikes, this better work Guelph), Fat 23, Protein 90

Have a good day everyone.

Karen M.
on 10/4/14 11:35 pm, edited 10/4/14 11:35 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I am sure, yes, it's a while coming. I considered at great length if I am being ultra-sensitive. I'm not. But thank you. xo

P.S. Where do you get Fit Frappe hot chocolate

Karen

Sassy75
on 10/5/14 2:39 am - North York, Canada

What is a fit frappe hot chocolate?and where can I get it?

crqvingchange
on 10/5/14 3:01 am

The Fit Frappe Hot Chocolate I got from a friend who came up from the States.  Low Carb Grocery in Toronto sells Fit Frappe Mocha that you can have hot or cold and quite frankly it tastes mostly of hot chocolate and very little coffee flavour.  If you call The Low Carb Grocery they will probably get you the straight hot chocolate on their next Netrition order.  It's hard to find a hot protein drink.  They also have Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte and Spiced Chai, neither of which I have tried.  I added a little sugar free Kahlua syrup to my hot chocolate.   This cold weather is getting to me post-op and we haven't really hit the really cold weather yet so I foresee alot of protein hot chocolates this fall and winter. 

dawn4511
on 10/5/14 1:05 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Good luck with your conversation hopefully it won't be as bad as your thinking. If it is we got your back..

Hugzz Dawn

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Karen M.
on 10/5/14 2:06 am - Mississauga, Canada

Don't worry even for a second about me, focus on getting well! I hope you are feeling some better today. XO

Karen

Zizzler
on 10/5/14 12:20 am

Forgot to put the heat on last night and woke up freezing last night. Winter is coming - ahh! Glad to see it is not rainy this morning. Will be hitting the gym soon and have a big family thing this afternoon. Large groups are not my thing so this will be draining, although it will be nice to see people again.  Intend to make something tonight and freeze leftovers, possibly chilli.

b - hot oatmeal with milk and banana, multi vitamin, b12

s - premier protein shake, calcium/d

l - beef patty with cheese, mustard, ketchup, pickle, calcium/d

s - not sure, will be at family thing, will bring quest bar and sf drink just in case

d - leftover spaghetti squash with parmesan cheese petals, san marzano sauce

s - protein chai tea made from sf almond breeze and sf davinci syrup

before bed - meds, omega, vit d

Most Active