What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 10/2/14 8:04 pm, edited 10/2/14 8:07 pm

RNY  5  Years 6 Months Post Op

Morning

Out to a meeting this morning- more paperwork when I get home then to the movies later this afternoon.  Looking forward to seeing Gone Girl.  The book was a quick read.

STEPS - 6200

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 quest bar

L - Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 quest bar

D - 1 cup of baked beans

few slices of tomatoes from the garden

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 917,  Carbs - 97 Grams,  Fat - 17 Grams,  Protein - 100 grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 10/2/14 9:03 pm, edited 10/2/14 9:04 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb I hope you enjoy the movie.  Today I have AquaCycle which is not in the warm pool (only 82 degrees) and I may do AquaStretch in the warm pool after. It all depends on if I want to wait 45 minutes in a wet suit between classes.  Going out for lunch to our favourite sushi restaurant, then home for paperwork and more chores.

11 weeks post-op Down 70lbs from 1 year ago, and 47lbs since surgery.

B. Chike coffee (I am down to the dregs of the tub, hope my shipment arrives soon) decaf with hazelnut sweetener

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake

L. Sashimi bento with miso soup

S. Greek Silhouette Yogurt in Blackberry/blueberry

D. We are going to a dinner party at the house of a friend and I will bring my leftover sashimi bento.  I have to bring pastries for the rest of the guests

S. Last of the Chike and another Greek yogurt.

MFP totals Cal. 703, Carbs. 30, Fat 15, Protein 108

Have a great day everyone

birdiegirl
on 10/2/14 9:37 pm

Great looking stats CC.....

I haven't had Chike in years....gotta try it again

crqvingchange
on 10/3/14 3:26 am

Hi Barb, I am CC and I am a Chike addict.  In all fairness, Karen made me one.  I went to the luncheon get together and won a tub of Chike coffee that Karen brought.  She's a lovely person, funny and generous, but if my shipment doesn't arrive soon, I may have to do her an injury, lol.

Karen M.
on 10/3/14 4:02 am, edited 10/3/14 4:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

Bring it, sister!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 10/2/14 10:51 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

Insomnia is plaguing me this week. I am getting my next iron infusion on the 27th, but I wi**** was now. Even my meds aren't helping :-( Solid three hours...and then a unsolid one hour after that. I ran last night, instead of the morning, hoping it would help, but nope!

I bet I don't make it to 9 pm tonight. I will up my meds tonight, as I run 32k tomorrow morning and I need sleep!

Carb-loading today, long run tomorrow. Spin at lunch, 8k easy run after work (couldn't get up to do it this morning)

B: protein oatmeal

S: premiere protein shake

L: turkey meatball and pasta

S: ryvita and cheese

D: probably left over stew that I didn't have yesterday. Ate a Starbucks cheese plate instead

S: banana and peanut butter before bed

totals: Cal: 1,141 Carb: 127 (WOW) Fat: 37 Protein: 106 Fibre: 23 Sugar: 21

Lots of water (don't want to get dehydrated again like last weekend, during my run) vitamins and COFFEE

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 10/2/14 11:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Sorry to hear, Kelly. Sleep interruption is really hard on us, really makes everything else "out of whack". Rest up, eat up, and get ready for your long run! I hope today is a good one.

K. :)

Karen

crqvingchange
on 10/3/14 3:28 am

Kelly I'm sorry to hear that you're not sleeping well, it seems to be catching this week.  On another note, you are amazing, your workouts are awesome.

Karen M.
on 10/2/14 11:57 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

I would like to see that movie also, you'll have to let us know what you thought. Your menu looks pretty light today - I hope it brings the desired results without too much "white knuckling"! lol

A couple of errands to run today, computer lesson for my parents and likely lunch at their house, planning to go out tonight with friends for a while - really need to get outta the house and be social, feel in a bit of a rut.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50 (mango pineapple, it was really nice), Premier protein shake

S - (1 egg) egg salad, 2 melba toast,

L - likely lettuce/veggie salad, couple ounces of protein (whatever is in there), a little salad dressing

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: (1 egg) egg salad, 2 melba toast

S2 - coffee with cream, maybe club soda with lime

D - 3 oz chicken breast, spinach salad, poppy seed dressing

Have a fabulous Friday!

K. :)

Karen

birdiegirl
on 10/3/14 12:46 am

My poor menu is due to lack of food in the house.  Changing lunch to chicken and tzatziki which will help

Most Active