What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

birdiegirl
on 10/6/14 6:57 am

Kelly I am so stiff after golfing - especially in the cold....so I get how you feel and the stretching.  I just hope people don't think I'm drunk when I get up after having lunch post golf....I walk very strangely for the first 10 minutes until things stretch out a bit.

kellybelly333
on 10/9/14 11:57 pm - Toronto, Canada

I just got the notification that you replied to this. OH issues JUST resolved, I guess. I had a few people ask if I was ok at the Conference. I had to keep going into a deep squat to stretch and couldn't sit long. I walked a little drunk-like when I got out of the car for sure, but nobody noticed LOL. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Zizzler
on 10/6/14 11:24 am

Had a low mood afternoon, couldn't seem to recover from a few snide comments I got at work while doing volunteer work, was in a funk all afternoon.  Some people all they care about is advancing their career and don't care if they step on your neck to get ahead.  I will do some charting before bed to examine those feelings more closely, it usually helps. 

b- premier protein shake, multivitamin, b12

s - liberte greek yogurt strawberry banana..later calcium/d

l - chilli, low fat med. cheddar cheese, later calcium/d

s - quest bar apple cinnamon, later...liberte greek yogurt strawberry banana

d - sf cherry kool aid, frozen pitted cherries

before bed: meds, omega, vit d

Most Active