What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

birdiegirl
on 10/5/14 8:35 pm

RNY  5 Years 6 Months Post Op

Morning

Cant believe I'm first to post again?  Anyway, had a great day golfing yesterday.  Still gives me pleasure to think I can walk so far and stand on my feet for so long and still feel pretty good. 

Today a few chores - prepare some chili for the slow cooker and out this evening to a meeting

STEPS - 18,098 plus 46 staircases ( hills)

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - very large shrimp ****tail

D - 1.5 cups of chili

shredded habanero on top

S - Source dessert yogurt

3 slices of wasa with 1/2 cup of shredded habanero

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,235,  Carbs - 91 Grams,  Fat - 47 Grams, Protein - 110 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 10/5/14 8:49 pm, edited 10/5/14 8:50 pm

Hi Barb I think we were posting at the same time because when I finished my post I saw yours so I deleted mine.  Not much on the go today except paperwork and chores, but first swimming which I have been missing all weekend.

11 weeks post-op

B. 1 small poached egg on top of smoked salmon topped off with 1 T Hollandaise

S. Chike and lots of decaf

L. Sol spicy black bean burger with 1 slice tomato

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake and a Greek yogurt

D. Shrimp in a spicy tomato sauce

S. Greek yogurt and a Fit Frappe Hot Chocolate

MFP totals Cal 786, Carbs 44 Fat 27, Protein 100

Have a great day everyone.

Karen M.
on 10/5/14 10:53 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

House stuff, garden stuff, other stuff - what an exciting life I lead. lol  So focused on getting back to work (life, really) that I'm finding this remaining time at home pretty boring, bordering on frustrating.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50 (loving the cherry), Premier protein shake (vanilla)

S - crustless quiche (muffin sized), homemade salsa (I will never again buy jarred salsa, this is so much better)

L - 1 slice leftover thin slice pizza (ordered yesterday, 1/2 of it is already single packed into the freezer). cucumber slices

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - chicken breast that I stuffed with herb/garlic cream cheese, baby spinach, onion and red pepper; maybe a couple of tomato slices, homemade salsa

S - not sure, likely just ginger tea that I made yesterday (love)

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Cottagenanny
on 10/5/14 11:33 pm - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 02/03/14

Hello Karen,  Where do you get your vanilla shakes, I haven't been able to find anything but chocolate?

Thanks,  Holly

Orientation March 13, 2013 / Social Worker June 11 / Nurse Practitioner July 10 / Nutrition class, Blood, ECG Aug. 20 / Surgeon Consult - Dr. Penner Sept. 20 / CT Scan Oct. 10 / Surgeon Consult - Dr. Urbach Oct. 18 / Psychologist Oct. 30 / Nutritionist Oct. 30 / Dr. Urbach Dec. 13 / PAATS Jan. 24 / Surgery February 3, 2014    

Karen M.
on 10/5/14 11:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Holly, so great to see you posting! How are you feeling post hernia surgery?

My friend Deb got them for me from the Costco in Ancaster (she is a DOLL), but I have heard they are also at the one in north Mississauga (Heartland).

We are having coffee on October 15th, hope you and hubby can join us! And if you can, I'll bring a few vanilla for you to try.

K. :)

Karen

Patm
on 10/6/14 12:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Had a lot of fun at the Meet and Great in Paris on the weekend. Even came home with Chick samples. It also came with a book of recipes for making different drinks. Some sounded pretty good. If I try any I will let you know. Also have lots of new vitamins to try.

Lots of work in the next two weeks for the conference I am working on. I am in the panic mode where I think I have forgotten to do things.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l left over chicken, salad, dessert yogurt

s apple,

d chicken, salad, broccoli,

s not sure but not a lot. Since I am taking a day off exercise I need to keep my calories low. And yet again I have forgotten to wear my fitbit. So no idea if I will get in my steps.

Karen M.
on 10/6/14 12:08 am - Mississauga, Canada

I never take my Misfit off, so I never forget it.

Karen

kellybelly333
on 10/6/14 1:30 am - Toronto, Canada

Good morning all. 

Had a nice time at the Meet "n" Greet on Saturday, and put a name to the many faces I see on here and Facebook. I hope to attend the one in April. 

I ran my 32k, showered and hopped into the car for my 1.5 hour drive to get there. Could barely move when I got out of the car...oops! Spent most of the MnG stretching like a weirdo. Oh well. Still enjoyed myself.

B: oatmeal

S: skipped it so far. Lunch is almost here already!

L: turkey meatballs and salad

S:premiere shake, yummy pepperettes I got from the MnG 

D: butternut squash soup and chicken

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 10/6/14 2:49 am, edited 10/6/14 2:52 am - Mississauga, Canada

Didn't know there was another in April since so few of them post here anymore (I guess). Besides the meet and greet part, were there useful sessions. (sorry my laptop wont (see!!) post question marks sometimes lol)

Edited to add: I am not on Facebook due to stalking issues that I know you are aware of, is there any other way to find out about their conferencesÉ

(see my laptop hates questions)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 10/6/14 5:31 am - Toronto, Canada

ctrl SHIFT SHIFT should get rid of your question marks. It is through Facebook, but when the event tickets go on sale, i'll get you the info. I know it's April 25th in London. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active