What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

kellybelly333
on 9/15/14 2:36 am - Toronto, Canada

Yep. New term for me that the WLS centre now uses. They are going to follow me during my IronMan training next year. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

crqvingchange
on 9/14/14 7:11 am

Karen, I know this will be a life-long thing.  I have read enough posts to know that my losing streak wasn't going to last, and that down the road I will be faced with frustrating stalls and unexplained weight gain, and it's all part of the journey I signed on for.  I had 4 days in a row of 1.1 pound losses.  I count myself very lucky.  Pat may be onto something with this high sodium, I will have to watch that.  Listening to the vets on this forum has helped eliminate the panic factor.  Oh by the way, my Dr.'s office called, he wants me to repeat my iron and Vit D next week.  I didn't have to call him, so that was good.

Karen M.
on 9/14/14 11:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

So glad to hear that the Dr. is following up!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

dawn4511
on 9/14/14 6:31 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Hello everyone enjoy that sunshine today. We went to Howells pumpkin farm. It was 3hrs of corn mazes and chasing the baby lol.
5wks post op

b. 1 egg/ decaf coffee
s. 1/4 greek yogurt
l. .1/3 of hotdog (no bun)
d.homemade chili
s. protein shake

cal553 carb28 fiber6 pro58 fat20

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

crqvingchange
on 9/14/14 7:14 am

Dawn, it sounds like you are feeling better.  Chasing a youngster for 3 hours around a maze is far too much exercise for this old gal.  Kelly 33km is fantastic, you rock.

Leanne1
on 9/14/14 7:20 am - Newmarket, Canada

Good afternoon everyone :D

4yrs post-op AS OF TODAY!!!  maintaining!! 

Doing alot of resting today! Also went shopping for new flooring for our basement. My hubby has been doing ALOT of renos down there. We are eventually going to move our bedroom down there so he can finish other renos. 

B- bite of egg, 2 slices of bacon, a few homefries half slice of fibre bread

L- 2 bites of a costco hot dog and 2 bites of pizza

D- chicken pot pie, perogies, mashed taters and corn... will make lunches from the leftovers

S- been a bad girl today... don't want to talk about it :)

all vitamins, meds and liquids in today

Have a great rest of the day!!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

crqvingchange
on 9/14/14 7:30 am

Leanne, congratulations on your 4 year surgiversary, and maintaining your loss.

Leanne1
on 9/14/14 10:57 am - Newmarket, Canada

Thank you :-)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active