What are you eating/doing this morning (Saturday)

Zizzler
on 9/14/14 3:58 am

50 minutes on the recumbent cycle at the gym today, totally rocked it!  Got some premier protein shakes and calcium citrate at Costco, hope this batch is not clumpy like the last one was. They will be handy for work next week, just having one in the morning and boom 30g protein. I find more and more my body needs to move or I become anxious and nervous, anyone else experience this post-op?  Will be having dinner with my family so not sure what it will be, a protein plus some veg of some kind. 

4 wks post op

b - protein shake with decaf coffee added, multivitamin, b12

s - pineapple coconut sf nesfruta, calcium

l - barbacoa burrito bowl, no rice or tortilla - 1/4

s -  barbacoa burrito bowl, no rice or tortilla - 1/4

d - protein of some kind and some veg, will take rest home for lunch tomorrow

s - protein sf hot chocolate

before bed - meds, omega, vit d

dawn4511
on 9/14/14 6:15 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Zizzler how do you make your sf hot chocolate?

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Zizzler
on 9/14/14 7:23 am

Hey there, just realized I posted this on the Saturday topic rather than sunday - oops! 

Hot chocolate I make by whisking heated unsweetened chocolate almond breeze with a few tbsp protein powder, then I use ez-sweetz to sweeten if needed.  Just make sure the almond milk is not too hot and it should be fine.  Sometimes I mix the pro powder with milk and add it to the heated almond milk.  You can modify the taste with sf flavourings too - mint, caramel, etc.  You can also whisk them first and then heat in the microwave for a minute, but be careful, if it is too hot it will curdle.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :0)

dawn4511
on 9/14/14 8:52 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Thanks Zizzler

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Most Active