What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

TanyaLH
on 9/8/14 8:10 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

15 months post op

steps 10953

Good morning,

Off and running this morning, nothing planned just work.

B- sm banana w/ 1 tbs PB protein coffee

S-spinach smoothie, quest bar

L- 1 cup ground chicken chili

D- 1 cup homemade beef barley soup

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Be well all

Tanya

katt1974
on 9/8/14 8:19 pm - Canada

I can't wait until I can reply to this post with something other than Optifast. : )

Onward and
Downward

on 9/8/14 8:45 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I loved opti! But no worries, you will soon have a whole world opened up to you, especially once you get through the first few weeks after surgery. Good luck!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

birdiegirl
on 9/8/14 8:23 pm

RNY  5 Years 5 Months Post Op

Morning

You always have great steps Tanya....wonderful!  Lots on the go today so I hope my steps are better then yesterday.

STEPS - 5600

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/3 of a quest bar

L - 1 skewer of chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce

D - 2 poached eggs with 2 thick slices of Canadian bacon

several slices of tomato from the garden

S - 3 Wasa with 1/4 cup of shredded habanero

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 882,  Carbs - 40 Grams,  Fat - 39 Grams,  Protein - 97 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Onward and
Downward

on 9/8/14 8:56 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning Tanya and all. :)

Yesterday I was right on track with everything and then my plans changed and I went out for lunch and it was downhill from there. Oh well. Today's a new day. At least I got some decent steps in - about 10,000, I think, or perhaps just under that? I'll have to double-check.

Today, I'm going to eat what I was supposed to eat yesterday at lunch, I think.

1 YEAR, 10 MONTHS POST-RNY

B - Fried egg on 1/2 of a 9 grain ciabatta bun (6 WW points)

S - Quest bar, apple (4 WW points)

L - Leftover Thai basil shrimp with cherry tomatoes on the side (3 WW points because of the amount)

S - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/splenda mix topped with wild blueberries (5 WW points)

D - Not sure what I'm having for dinner - 9 points left so I'll think of something. 27 points a day really sucks!

S - Probably going out for drinks with friends tonight, so a glass of red wine 

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

crqvingchange
on 9/8/14 9:15 pm

Good morning everyone.  Everyone's menu sounds so good.  Tomatoes picked right out of your own garden, heaven.  Today it's off to Aquafit, I was wrong the pool where they do the Aquafit is 94 degrees, so nice.  I have a lot more weeding to do, I am trying to do an hour a day or my carpal tunnel kicks in if I do too much, and clean up around the house.

7 weeks post-op

B. Chike coffee before swimming

S. large decaf with sweetener, 1 small poached egg, smoked salmon, 1T hollandaise

L. 1/2 Sol spicy black bean burger, habanero cheese, salsa, guacamole, low fat sour cream

S. Chike protein coffee

D. Halibut, sauteed peppers, cheesy grits (I think I will freeze the rest of these leftovers)

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel and cottage cheese, maybe a yogurt before bed.

MFP totals Cal 865, Carbs 56, Fat 27, Protein 99

Have a good day everyone.

Vi-Vi
on 9/11/14 9:16 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Good morning!  

Just saw your post as I'm looking for meal ideas and saw you're doing Weigh****chers!  How do you find it?

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Patm
on 9/8/14 11:07 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Not much going on today except wor****ep forgetting to put on my fitbit so my steps are low. Have it on today but since I will bike home, my steps still will be low. My ride home was really hard yesterday. The wind on Queen's Quay then Lakeshore was gusting pretty strong. Hope today's ride is easier.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s banana

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d turkey burger and salad. (this may change. My DH is cooking)

s grapes

cal 984, carb, 103.9, prot 68.8 My carbs are high but it comes from fruit and beans in chili so I am hoping this will work out

kellybelly333
on 9/8/14 11:28 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

Saw my 93-year-old ailing Nana last night. She is on her way out, and has been living with dementia for about 10 years. She isn't eating much, or speaking, is bed-bound and is probably no more than 75 pounds. She looked into my eyes, and I saw briefly the spark that she always had in her eyes. I think she might have remembered me for an instant. It was a bitter-sweet visit. We are going back on the weekend, with the kids. Children make her smile.

I hope to live a long life. Therefore I continue to stay on plan, as best as I can. 

3.5 years Post-RNY - Hill training after work - 10 hills....gah

B: goat yogurt mix

S; quest bar (finishing the box...i've said it before, and i'll say it again, I cannot buy a box of these things that I like too much!! LOL)

L: chicken wings and veggies (leftovers from our post-race BBQ the other night....wings are boring, because they're healthy, grilled, not fried)

S: laughing cow and ryvita

D: Cheese and fruit plate (not exciting, but i'm on the go tonight)

S: Chris Brother's pepperoni (brought home from Nova Scotia!)

Cal: 1,203 Carb: 70 Fat: 67 Protein: 102 Fibre: 29 Sugar: 11

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Zizzler
on 9/8/14 11:57 pm

Another day of my last week of recovery before starting work next week. Have some running around to do today, but cycling at the gym will be on my list. Have an appointment with my therapist for Thursday, going to discuss the 2 panic attacks I have had since surgery and come up with a plan to deal with it if it happens at work, which I hope it will not. My family doctor recommended this as a first step, hopefully I will not need medication for anxiety but if I do I can live with that.  Its better than turning to food for relief. 

3.5 wks post op

b - oatmeal with chocolate protein milk and 1/4 of a thinly sliced banana, multivitamin, b12

s - sf grape Dasani, calcium and D

l - homemade turkey and beef chilli, tex mex cheese, greek yogurt, possibly avocado

s - sf cherry kool aid with calcium/d

d - homemade turkey and beef chilli, tex mex cheese, greek yogurt, possibly avocado

s - sf chococlate almond milk with protein powder or sf protein chai latte

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active