Quick question about the "girls"

Catw
on 9/5/14 12:43 am - Arnprior, Canada

There won't be any issued during surgery with the girls, you won't be moving, so they won't be in the way.  As long as your bra doesn't touch the incisions, there shouldn't be a problem once you are in your room.

Cathy

Blueiiis
on 9/5/14 12:57 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Flopping around like loose fish 

I was shocked that I couldn't wear underwear for the surgery!  I brought a soft sports bra and wore that the day after surgery no problem.  

TheNewT
on 9/5/14 1:02 am
VSG on 08/04/14

I stayed bra-less as much as possible. I had troubles with the incision site up there healing. I had to put gauze and bandages on it...especially when wearing a bra or sports bra. It was never infected. It just took its sweet time healing. I will be 5 weeks Monday and that site is almost closed up. I still have 2 more that are open.

Delicious_Delilah
on 9/5/14 2:38 am - Ottawa, Canada

During surgery, they will tape them out of the way if they need to!  Post-surgery, you find tape marks in the most unusual of places!!

MsPayne731
on 9/5/14 6:44 am - Dexter, MI
VSG on 11/25/14
On September 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM Pacific Time, Delicious_Delilah wrote:

During surgery, they will tape them out of the way if they need to!  Post-surgery, you find tape marks in the most unusual of places!!

You are Toooo Funny this group is just making me fall to the floor with laughter! Carefull there, you don't want me to have an accident and make a puddle on the floor!

37 yo / 5'6 / HW: 325 / CW:215 / GW: 165 /  Surgery 11/25/14 

chipmunk_roasting
on 9/5/14 7:06 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

Nope -- you'll be naked (but you'll be unconscious, so what the heck).

Just check your dignity at the door -- they have *all* seen much, much worse than what we present them with.

Honest.  :)

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

Coco2013
on 9/6/14 4:50 am

OMG puddle marks.  I was just thinking mine were probably under my armpits out of the way lol I dont think they taped them just tucked them away.  I was wishing they would remove them while I was out in lala land but they were still there when I woke up.   Thats for the next step.

Most Active