What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 8/28/14 9:19 pm

Good morning.  Off to Aquafit this morning, then some weeding in the garden.  Tonight hubby and I are going to the movies.  Saw the Dr. yesterday and I have to go back on my cholesterol meds.  I haven't taken any since the day before I had surgery.  Apart from low iron and vitamin D all my other numbers look good. 

6 weeks post-op

B. Syntrax protein coffee

S. Greek Yogurt and a large decaf with sweetener

L. Turkey, greek yogurt cream cheese and tomato rollup

S. another Syntrax protein coffee

D. blackened shrimp, leftover cheesy grits and BBQ baked beans

S. The Good Bean Chickpeas in Smokey Chili and Lime that I will sneak into the movies with a bottle of water

Have a good day everyone

Patm
on 8/29/14 1:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Had a great party yesterday. But now I am exhausted. I have been pushing myself for days. Today is rest. Having said that I just got back from a walk with the dog and already have over 3900 steps. Thinking of seeing a movie this afternoon if we can stay awake. Otherwise doing as little as possible and maybe a nap

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s roll

l not sure can't think of anything right now

s pure protein bar

d burger without bun, cabbage salad

s grapes

so far cal 765, carb 81.5, 59.6

Karen M.
on 8/29/14 2:21 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

Sort of a busy morning and forgot to post - just spent an hour cleaning out the freezer, and its contents, and scraping frozen beer from everything imaginable. There is an adorable note now posted on my freezer: Dear Andrew, please don't put us in the freezer. Its way too much fun in there and we explode with excitement. Love, Beer. xo

Have a couple of errands to run this afternoon but that's about it - blissfully quiet day :)

8 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - ham,cheese,pickle roll-ups (2), half a peach

L - small flour tortilla stuffed with 3 oz chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, tzatziki, cucumber

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: 1 oz polish sausage, 1 oz old cheddar, 2 melba toast

D - 4 oz BBQ chicken, garden salad with a little dressing

S - not sure!

Have a great day - Friday is my second-favourite F word!

Karen :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Blueiiis
on 8/29/14 9:37 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Hey Karen, what cheese do you use in your roll ups? They sound like a great portable snack for work when I am at that stage of food . Thanks!

Karen M.
on 8/30/14 12:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

I use several kinds, whatever I'm in the mood for - old cheddar, Havarti, Swiss.... anything you like will work. I don't eat low fat cheese (gave up on that after trying to choke it down - so dry!).

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active