GOT MY DATEEEEE!!!!

JElizabeth00
on 8/22/14 2:15 pm - Brantford, Canada
RNY on 09/02/14

Went today to TWH, to my first appointment there.  I ended up getting my date, with in a few mins. so my date is SEPTEMBER 2nd at 2:00pm After a year and a half I can not believe it's just a little bit away. right before my 30th birthday! I start opti in the morning. only 10 days of it THANK GOD lol they only had chocolate when I went so hopefully it's not bad. Also they say you need a Credit card, but if you're going to pick the opti up your self you don't :)

oh what was AWESOME today is I did all my appointments, everyone was there so i didn't have to come back and do per-op testing and stuff, I just did them all today which was also another lovely surprise :)

anyways move on over, I'm getting ready to get on the bench as well

- JElizabeth

Dolly K.
on 8/22/14 2:21 pm

So happy for you! Congratulations !!!! 

mellabella115
on 8/22/14 3:43 pm - North York, Canada

Wow thats fast! Congrats. .i guess TWH is faster than HRRH. .i wish i knew that i would go there instead

JElizabeth00
on 8/23/14 12:42 am - Brantford, Canada
RNY on 09/02/14

When I started my process in april of last year (did my research for about three or four years), HRRH was the faster place. we only got to pick between gulep and TWH at my program. I hope things start kicking into gear for everyone at  HRRH

Sharon B.
on 8/22/14 4:34 pm - Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Congratulations!! That is awesome. 

Sharon B.

LynTO
on 8/22/14 4:42 pm - Canada

Congrats!  

crqvingchange
on 8/23/14 12:01 am

Congratulations, what a great birthday present.  I'm shifting my butt over to make room for you on the bench.

Julz1974
on 8/23/14 3:32 am - Bowmanville, Canada

Congrats!   Best of luck with it all!  

Franny1977
on 9/1/14 10:37 am - Canada

Congrats and good luck can't wait for my date end of oct

Most Active