What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

libra1
on 8/20/14 1:37 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

VSG - Sept.17, 2013 - Dr. Jackson, SW - 285.4 lbs, CW – 178.0 lbs, Total Loss - 107.4 lbs

Good morning everyone!

Sleep lab not so great ... coughed all night, so I’ve decided to go back when I lose the rest of my weight and try again. Went for a very long walk...they have become very helpful in my stress management. The closer school is approaching ... the more walking I do. I better figure this out, I still have 4 years to go...they can be very long ones, or 4 short pleasant ones. All up to me!

Hope everyone has a good day!

B- Oatmeal with ground flaxseed & cinnamon and coffee

L-Tuna, dressing and tomato slices

D- Eggs and tomatoes

Snack-Greek yogurt

Cal-690, Carbs-33, Fat-24, Protein-85, Sugar-10, Chol-491

Karen M.
on 8/20/14 2:56 am - Mississauga, Canada

Up to you yes, but there's so many other factors that affect how we feel about work. Being in the teaching profession as you are, I know full well how one kid (or their parent) can make a school year seem like an eternity. Same with a difficult principal. lol

I think it's great that you're taking interest classes. I need to do the same. A couple of years ago my bestie and I took belly dancing for a few seasons - what a riot! Good exercise and good laughs. I'm going to sign up for that again this September. I think an art class and yoga added to the mix will be my next step.

Enjoy these last couple of weeks - walking is a great stress reliever :)

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 8/20/14 1:52 am - Toronto, Canada

Good morning. Not sure what is on my menu today. Ran to the subway again (14k). Chatted with a lady, after apologizing profusely after she decided to sit next to me...the sweat soaked through two layers lol) and she was interested in my training. So that was nice.

Off to the east coast tonight!! Flying with my babies for the first time. Can't wait.

Lobster, mussels await me!

Can't wait to run in four of our eastern provinces (so weird to say that...I mean, who looks forward to running on vacation? ) LOL 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 8/20/14 1:59 am - Mississauga, Canada

Kelly, have a wonderful time on your vacation! I'm jealous of the seafood! I guess you'll be running from cranky lobsters. ;)

Karen

Wesley T.
on 8/20/14 2:31 am - Canada

Today I am at Sudbury Regional for my Orientation. It has been really great so far, group meeting with the nurse and then the Dietician and Social Worker. 

The dietician it slip saying, "so if your surgery is going to be December 01, then you'll stop drinking coffee 2 months beforehand." Of course everyone caught on to that, and she had to back track. Each surgery in itself is it's own timeline. 

What the Nurse did say was that they're finding the largest drag on wait times in the system is patients trying to get dates for sleep studies. Aparently up north here, there is fewer clinics and it takes months to get in.

Lastly, I was kind of shocked when one lady asked "Why can't we have juice?" And she was taken aback. The dietician tried hard to explain the differences between 'no sugar added' and drinks with Aspartame or Splenda as to which juice lady couldn't have. The dietician basically said "look you do have choices, this is a restrictive surgery, you'll have to be creative." 

Karen M.
on 8/20/14 2:39 am - Mississauga, Canada

Sounds like things are going really well, I'm thrilled for you. I can tell how excited you are about all of this :)

Restrictive surgery meaning you're all going for VSG?

Karen

Most Active