Premier Shakes

Ihavechosetolife
on 8/21/14 3:54 am

Here in Alaska I get my Premier Protien shakes at Costco 18 for $28 and I can also get them at the local Walmarts they are in a pack of 4 and they are $7.62 (I think) you can go to  www.premiere.com and click on special offers they offer a coupon for $3 off a pack (which I have used at walmart on the 4 pack) and also a rebate for $5 off at costco.  I personally like the Vanilla better then the Chocolate and I DONT like the Strawberry, but everyone is different.  To save some money check your Walmart and use the $3 off coupon.  Good Luck --

Karen M.
on 8/21/14 5:06 am, edited 8/21/14 5:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

We are in Canada. Our Walmarts do not carry Premier protein. The only place we can get them in Canada is at Costco. Unfortunately, the rebates offered on the site are also not valid in Canada.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

vizsla_luver
on 8/22/14 8:40 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/19/14

I like the chocolate ones. I live in Toronto and would be happy to give you a couple to try.

I do find they taste best when extra cold.

Let me know if you would like a couple.

Orientation: Sept 9/13 ~ Social Work Initial Dec 9/13 ~ Nurse Practitioner Dec 16/14 ~ Nutrition Class Jan 20/14 ~ Nutrition Assessment May 2/14 ~ Psychology Assessment May 2/14~ Surgeon Meet: July 25/14 ~ Pre-Admin: July 31/14 ~ OptiFast: Aug 5/14 (2wk) ~ Surgery: Aug 19/14

Most Active