I'm such a dork.

TES
on 8/18/14 1:52 am - Ottawa, Canada

I was out with my bestie on the weekend and I was telling her about the physiotherapy I'm doing for my shoulder (tendonitis with a possible tear - yay me ...).  She was asking me to show her exactly where the pain is,  so I was running my finger from the top of my should towards my neck, when I suddenly encounter a big hard lump.  The conversation went something like this:

BESTIE:  "Oh no, show me where it hurts the most ..."

ME:  "Well, it starts here and there's some pain that moves to here ... OMG WTF IS THAT HUGE LUMP?  JESUS H. CHRIST WHAT ... oh ... wait.  I think that's my collarbone. *touch other side of my neck*.  HOLY CRAP I HAVE COLLAR BONES!!!!

Cue my friend dissolving into hysterical laughter ...

Yup.  Big. Dork.

TES

Onward and
Downward

on 8/18/14 1:58 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Haha! Yep. Been there! Thought I had a huge lump between my breasts when I was lying in bed one day. Turns out that was my sternum that I'd never seen before.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

mum2TNT
on 8/18/14 7:50 am - Oshawa, Canada

I am soooo happy for you!! LOL you are funny and your posts are interesting!  Glad everything is going well so far :)

Chrissy  ~~~  doctor referral May 29/14; info session Aug 18/14surgeon appt Dr. Starr  Oct 15/14dietitian, social worker & nurse Dec 11/142nd appts dietitian, SW & nurse Jan 19/15;  Dr. Glazer Feb 25/15; 2 weeks OPTIFAST April 15/15; surgery date April 29/15    AGE: 48   HEIGHT: 5'6"  

joeyanne
on 8/19/14 3:32 am - Canada

LMAO

Most Active