What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 8/15/14 9:17 pm, edited 8/15/14 9:38 pm

RNY  5 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Semi final golf match this afternoon.....It should be a good one as we are well matched.  I have never made it to the final in this one.  Had a great eating day yesterday....just need one to get me back in the swing.  Out for dinner this evening.

STEPS - 8850

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4 oz grilled chicken

1 cup of tomato pepper feta salad

S - 1 quest bar

D - 1 glass of merlot

6 oz grilled halibut

few bites of whatever veg is being served

1 small roll

S - 1 S/F butterscotch pudding

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories- 1,247,  Carbs - 94 Grams,  Fat - 27 Grams,  Protein - 118 Grams

All water and vits....2-3 more decaf coffees

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 8/15/14 10:31 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

14 months post op

steps 15687

Morning Barb! Have a great time and good luck in the Golf Tourny! Yay for good eating days :)

DH and I are off to PAWlooza with Jasper very soon. I have packed snacks for me with lots of water for all of us. DH will buy his lunch from one of the venders there. I am hoping for some big numbers in my steps today. (20000 is my goal today!)

B- 1/2 cup Cheerios w/ 1/3 cup skim milk protein coffee

S- 1 cheese string w/ 14 raw almonds

L- 1/2 flatout wrap w/ 2 sl lean ham , 1 dill pickle, 1 sl tomato

S- pure protein bar if I need it

D- 1/2 cup homemade tomato soup w/ fresh basil, 2 oz chicken

S- tea 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 8/15/14 10:47 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Have fun. I went to one in the spring. Got a great light up collar for my very black dog. Now I can find him in the dark on walks

TanyaLH
on 8/16/14 12:47 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

LOL....light up collar for very black dog...love it! I am hoping to get a light up leash.

birdiegirl
on 8/15/14 11:36 pm

Your steps are amazing Tanya...have fun

TanyaLH
on 8/16/14 12:49 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks Barb, I try and challenge myself everyday with how many steps i can get in. some days are better then others :)

Patm
on 8/15/14 10:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with your golf today. Hope your foot does not hamper you.

Off shortly for a walk with the dog. Need to do some grocery shopping. I am planning on cooking a lot of stuff this afternoon. I am making baked beans for the first time since WLS. I have not figured out the calories yet so have not listed my totals today. I will add this when I get to the recipe.

Have a good day everyone

b yogurt, granola, blueberries

s bran mufffin

l ham and cheese, yogurt

d baked beans

s dessert yogurt

birdiegirl
on 8/15/14 11:38 pm

Hi Pat....I love baked beans....cant eat a ton as they fill me very quickly....but they are a summer treat to me and seem to go so well with bbq meats...myfitnesspal has an amount for baked beans and I just use that when calculating....I figure nothing is absolute unless I measure and calculate the ingredients myself and then portion it out for a number.....and I am not going to do that very often

Karen M.
on 8/15/14 11:20 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

Congratulations, Barb and good luck today :)

Been MIA for a few - minor health scare, things are back under control. Not much on the go 'til later today since Andrew is working. Cards, dinner and I *think* we're hitting the drive-in to see Into the Storm (it looks good, don't know anyone who's seen it though).

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, source greek 0%, Premier protein shake

D - 1/2 toasted tomato sandwich (whole grain toast, tomato from my garden, a little full-fat mayo)

L - roast beef salad (my Italian ex-step-MIL used to make this) - 3.5 oz chopped up roast beef, lots of sliced onions, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper) - delicious, forgot how much I used to like this - I'm also adding some sweet pepper slices

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - chicken/veggie stir-fry, will make rice but not sure I'll have any

S - popcorn (going to sneak in my own) (I know, how cheap, eh? I hate the popcorn at the drive-in)

Have a good one,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 8/15/14 11:38 pm

Roast beef salad sound delish....of course just about anything tastes good to me with onions ( sweet) and some olive oil and seasoning

Most Active