Dr Wuynh at HRRH ...

Maricw
on 8/15/14 10:09 pm - Oshawa, Canada

I felt awesome in the hospital the day after surgery .. I never took any pain meds .. My pain level was about a 2 ..then came the ride home...stuck in traffic , stopping and going..took me 2 days to feel better from that..I feel really good now..I do get tired quickly which I feel is normal after surgery..I see Dr Huynh again on Tuesday ..I asked to speak to the dietitian while in hospital, she might come anyway I'm not sure but that was nice refresher in the diet. Plus she answered some questions I had... Good luck with your date and hope you get you wish of Oct.

Referral - October 3-2013 /  Family Dr. Confirmed - October  31-2013 /  Orientation call - November 11-2013 / Orientation (HRRH) -November 25-2013 / 1st  Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh) - January 14-2014 /  SW/RN/RD - January 17-2014 / Dr Glazer March 25-2014/ 2nd Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh)- April 10-2014 / Surgery date - August 7-2014

mellabella115
on 8/15/14 10:13 pm - North York, Canada

Morning. ..thank you so much...i wonder if there are cancellations when it comes to surgery dates. ..like a cancellations list to go on actually no wouldn't make sense because you have to take thd optifast so you need to know the date duh lol 

Most Active