Dr Wuynh at HRRH ...

mellabella115
on 8/15/14 3:47 am - North York, Canada

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has recently had surgery at HRRH by Dr Wuynh. ..just curious what the experience was with him and also how long did you wait for s date. Im just trying to get an approximate timeline . I see him next week for my final appointment and am anxious for a surgery date lol 

Hollynik
on 8/15/14 3:59 am - Canada

I just want to let you know that Dr Wuynh is in the same office as my surgeon Dr. Sohi and it sounds like the wait time right now for surgery is quite long unless you can get a cancellation which is always a possiblity.  My wait was 10 weeks after I got my date.  I saw him in April but didn't get my date until end of May for an August surgery so if you figure that timeline out you may be looking at the end of the year before you have surgery.  Good luck to you though maybe you will get lucky with your appointment next week.

mellabella115
on 8/15/14 4:10 am - North York, Canada

Oh wow that long eh...i was hoping for sooner...

Monica M.
on 8/15/14 4:20 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

Huynh.. not Wuyhn

mellabella115
on 8/15/14 4:27 am - North York, Canada

Lol oh ya Huynh. ...

Monica M.
on 8/15/14 4:00 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

Huynh.

i had surgery with him 3 years ago. I got a date from his secretary before i left the office during my last appointment.

sue2311
on 8/15/14 9:41 am - Canada

He is doing my sleeve on Sept 24. I saw him on May 13. They couldn't give me a date then because they were waiting for the hospital to give them OR times. I called the office in mid July because I hadn't heard anything and she gave me a date then.

mellabella115
on 8/15/14 10:14 am - North York, Canada

Wow that's a long wait

Maricw
on 8/15/14 11:43 am - Oshawa, Canada

Hi there I just had surgery with him last week..he is a really nice Dr..I don't have one complaint about him... I saw him for my last visit April 10th and left his office without a date because they had to wait for surgery times but was told it would be late July.. early Aug.. They called sometime in June near the end of the month with my aug. date... Wishing you an date before you leave his office....

Referral - October 3-2013 /  Family Dr. Confirmed - October  31-2013 /  Orientation call - November 11-2013 / Orientation (HRRH) -November 25-2013 / 1st  Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh) - January 14-2014 /  SW/RN/RD - January 17-2014 / Dr Glazer March 25-2014/ 2nd Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh)- April 10-2014 / Surgery date - August 7-2014

mellabella115
on 8/15/14 12:18 pm - North York, Canada

Well glad to hear he's nice central and no complaints. ..how is your recovery going?  I would love to get a date before October...maybe thats just wishful thinking lol

Most Active