Does anyone wonder how their face will change after weight loss?

Valerie G.
on 8/14/14 10:57 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

DEFINITELY take photos - and many of them.  You will see your changes in photos before you'll see them in the mirror.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/14 12:23 pm - Toronto, Canada

Even if I take them and just hide them away until 6 months post op, I think that would be a good idea. :) Thanks. 

zephie
on 8/15/14 3:46 am - Moose Factory, Canada

My face has changed in that I spend a lot more time smiling now when ppl tell me how healthy I look, when I can buy in WalMart instead of Pennington's, my daughter and I can use one suit case between us when we travel instead of 2 big ones cause our clothes are so much smaller (she had surgery too), when I look in the mirror and I got wrinkles in my bum instead of a big shelf there, when I need to buy new bras that are more expensive cause the girls are hanging lower and need pretty smaller bras to make them stand at attention. So don't sweat the small stuff ...there are so many wonderful thing to enjoy post surgery that you can make any changes in your face a bonus!!!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/14 6:10 am - Toronto, Canada

Congratulations Zephie! My mother had surgery as well, thay are only little small changes, but yes, I am over analyzing everything! lol I can't help it :) Its just my nature...

White Dove
on 8/15/14 7:43 am - Warren, OH

There are sites that you can upload your picture to and then adjust the weight up and down.  http://modiface.com/weightmirror/

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/14 8:02 am - Toronto, Canada

Weird! but you know I am going to try it! lol Thanks :)

shoshanaApr2013
on 8/15/14 10:10 am
My neck is getting pretty gobble-gobbley, so much so that I've re-prioritized my plastic surgery wish list. A neck lift is now at the top. I've started using a firming night cream which has been helping a little (I wish I had started using it earlier).

Referral: Apr 2013; Orientation (HRRH): Aug 12, 2013; 1st Surgeon Appt (Dr Sohi): Aug 23, 2013; SW/RD/RN: Nov 8, 2013; Internist (Dr Glazer): Nov 14, 2013; 2nd Surgeon Appt: Nov 20, 2013; Start Opti: Jan 3, 2013; PATTS: Jan 16, 2014; Surgery: Jan 24, 2014

Most Active