What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

kellybelly333
on 8/7/14 11:20 pm - Toronto, Canada

Good morning all. I got creative with my run today and ran 15.25 km to the subway station. Then showered at Goodlife :-) For some reason nobody sat beside me on the subway. LOL. (I sat in the very back, and it was early enough for other empty seats around me....still found it funny).

Not sure what's on the menu for today. Just had a slice of ryvita and a low fat cheese stick. That might be it for breakfast. (oh, and I had a GU when I got up, for my run....100 calories that I hate counting....but meh, I burned 924 calories on my run).

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

TanyaLH
on 8/8/14 12:00 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Nice run Kelly! Who cares nobdy would sit beside you on the subway :) LOL

Have a great weekend.

Tanya

kellybelly333
on 8/8/14 12:27 am - Toronto, Canada

Oh, I don't MIND. I'm being facetious really. I was sweaty and gross, and I was super happy nobody sat beside me...can't blame them at all. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 8/8/14 12:12 am - Mississauga, Canada

I actually prefer that people not sit beside me on the subway.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 8/8/14 12:27 am - Toronto, Canada

Oh me too! I was so happy, because even just a little touch of my arm would soak a seatmate's sleeve! LOL

Patm
on 8/7/14 11:27 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad your feeling better. Food poisoning sounds aweful.

I realised today after taking the streetcar to work that when I bike I now make it faster than transit. Only good thing about transit is I catch up on reading. 

I hate crowds. So for many years I would not go to Taste of the Danforth. But a couple of years ago I was given incentive by my daughter. This will be the third year the band my daughter is in will be playing on the Celebrity Stage. In most venues it is billed as In Living Cover but here it is Jamie Gutfreund and In living Cover. That way the festival gets the coverage of CP 24. So we will go early. Grab some dinner. Sit at the stage then leave using the back alleys to get to the subway. Last year they drew a huge crowd and there was no way we could go back to the Danforth through the crowd.

I do not seem to be drinking enough water so need to up that today.

b protein shake with skim milk and coffee

s celery and peanut butter

l turkey chili and Source dessert yogurt

s grapes

d souvlaki and tzatziki , greek salad

s not sure

cal 897, carb 73.4, prot 80.9

TanyaLH
on 8/8/14 12:03 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Morning Pat, yay for being faster then transit :) !

Enjoy Taste of danforth and your daughter's band performance!

Have a great weekend.

Tanya

Patm
on 8/8/14 12:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks Tanya. Maybe I can catch you on steps. LOL

Karen M.
on 8/8/14 12:11 am - Mississauga, Canada

Pat, that is way cool re. your daughter! Have a great time :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 8/8/14 12:18 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

14 months post op

steps 11568

Morning all,

Sorry to hear you were sick, glad you are feeling better :)

Off today, and doing the chores, pedi with the girls this evening.

Question time, the last couple weeks I have trouble drinking plain water. I gag with every sip, if I put flavour in it (Mio, CL, or cumcumber slices) I am good to go. Anyone else ever have have this problem?

B- protein coffee, small banana w/ 1 tbls peanut butter

S- pure protein bar

L- Cloverleaf snack size tuna ( garlic and hot peppers) 3 melba

D- 3 oz chicken breast wé sweet kale salad

S- tea small ontario peach

be well everyone

Tanya

Most Active