Met a new friend today

MadMax1010
on 8/6/14 11:27 am - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13

I went for my 3 month check up with the plastic surgeon and Needanewbeginning was there just before me for a consult, it was so lovely to put a face to the lovely lady I have been talking to.

Annette, it was wonderful to meet you finally.

4-Jane
on 8/6/14 12:40 pm - Canada

Living in north western ontario I know the chances of this happening are near zero, most of you guys remain words and pictures with out the reality of body. I  often think life must be much easier for those with the support options that are available in your larger communities. In saying all that I'm happy this happened for you both this part of your journey is very significant and I'm happy for you......and yes a wee bit jealous too

Respectfully Jane
Needanewbeginning
on 8/6/14 1:31 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. It was amazing meeting you pal. This journey is incredible and meeting up with others like you is fantastic!

Here's to our continued success!! 

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

NewMe2.0
on 8/7/14 12:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Congratulations to both of you. 

This site amongst being very inspirational is filled with a lot of fantastic and amazingly supportive people. 

:)

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

Most Active