Lunch reminder - save the date!

Karen M.
on 8/6/14 6:47 am, edited 8/6/14 7:00 am - Mississauga, Canada

Absolutely everyone is invited to join us for lunch! Pre-op, Optifast, post-op, "vets", support people - ALL are welcome.  If you haven't already, please do let me know if you are able to attend so I can make an appropriate reservation.

I will attach the original post with details below. You will see a menu link so you can check out your options before getting there. If you would like assistance in choosing an appropriate dish for the stage you are at, please message me and I would be more than happy to figure it out with you.

The Clarkson Pump is easily accessible by car or by transit. If you would like assistance with directions or transit options, please contact me as I'd be happy to help.

I am so looking forward to seeing lots of you out for good company and good food.

Karen :)

When: Saturday, September 6th, 2014.

Time: 12:30 PM

Where: The Clarkson Pump and Patio - 1744 Lakeshore Road West in Mississauga

Original post, please ignore the date choices as it's been set for September 6th:

Original post - click here

Edited to add: Better updated link HERE

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Blueiiis
on 8/6/14 9:53 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Hi Karen,

I really hope to be able to attend, however, there may be a date conflict with my son's baseball playoff schedule.  I will let you know closer to the date :)

Jenn

redviking
on 8/6/14 11:35 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 07/22/14

Hi Karen, I will be coming to lunch. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sonja

Referral: Nov 12   Sleep Study: Feb 13   Orientation: Feb 13  1st appt NSWD: May 13   2nd appt NSWD July 13  2nd Sleep Study: Dec 13   Post Op Nut: April 14 Meet Dr. Pereira-Hong: May 14  PATTS: July 8 14   Surgery: July 22 14

dawn4511
on 8/6/14 11:45 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Hi Karen aslong as i'm out of the hospital my husband and I are planning on attending.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Karen M.
on 8/6/14 9:54 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Wonderful, all of you! Hope to see you there :)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 8/6/14 11:48 pm - Toronto, Canada

I might be bringing two people. Yay!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 8/6/14 11:55 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh that's great! I'm going to keep posting reminders and will get a final count closer to the date. We have about 20 people coming so far. *excited*

Karen

Patm
on 8/7/14 12:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks for posting. I seem to have missed the one confirming the date so now I know. See you in September. That's a song isn't it LOL

A T.
on 8/7/14 4:41 am - Hamilton, Canada

Love to go however I have to work which sucks

Have a good time

Allison

Mary A.
on 8/12/14 4:44 am

gosh I will miss this by one day.....shoot

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active