What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 8/1/14 7:38 pm

RNY  5 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Out early to the first day of the golf tournament.....hoping I can squeeze my one foot into a runner and my other in a golf shoe...its a great look...lol......I just want to survive today and hopefully not blow up on the course

Lets hope the weather holds for a great long weekend!

STEPS - 6700

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Quest cookies and cream protein bar

L - 2 ham and pickle roll ups

D - glass of merlot

2 cups of tomato-pepper- feta salad

3 oz grilled chicken

S - 3 Wasa with 1/2 cup of shredded habanero

2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,240, Carbs - 52 Grams,  Fat - 39 Grams,  Protein - 114 Grams

All water and vits and more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

Patm
on 8/1/14 11:35 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Oh Barb, That sounds so painful. I hope you make it through. That is certainly determination to golf anyway.

We went camping for 4 days with my adult children. My son his girlfriend and her daughter were on a site further from us since I needed power for my cpap. But we walked over lots. It was kind of cool. I would sit on the beach in the son then the clouds would come and I would be in a sweater. The last day yesterday was nice and hot but we drove home in a really bad storm. When I was over weight I could not get into a canoe without feeling I was sinking it. So my daughter took me out and taught me some strokes. It was fun but my shoulders are still sore. I think I need to get back to swimming to get them into shape. I ate crap and need to get back to basics

I am giving up alcohol for the month of August. I will post separate about this.

Today is laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning up.

b egg, bacon (Husband surprised me with breakfast)

s source yogurt (to deal with the grease)

l salad with chicken

s ?

d steak, mushrooms, broccoli

s yogurt

cal 802, carb 35, prot 73.9

Have a good day

Karen M.
on 8/2/14 12:55 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, good luck today - I hope your foot isn't too painful! Pat, nice to see you back and glad you had a good time.

We unexpectedly headed up to camp yesterday. Cold, damp, but the fire was wonderful and the company better. :) My back is complaining a little this morning from the damp/cold, but it was worth it. Not sure what's going on today (back home already lol) but a BBQ, cards and fun for sure later.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 2 at camp, iogo 0%

S - Premier protein shake

L - 5 oz tuna salad, a couple of melba toast, raw veggies for dipping

S - protein iced coffee, handful of grapes

D - 4 oz chicken, cob of corn, sweet kale salad

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 8/2/14 1:48 am

Good morning ladies.  Barb I hope your foot holds up for the tournament.  Pat and Karen, I can't even remember the last time I went camping, but I think it was in the early '80s.  Hubby and I are quite content to rough it in a nice B&B.  My big excursion will be an overnight stay in Niagara Falls for the Labour Day weekend, have never stayed there before.

2 weeks post-op full fluids

B.  1 cup Syntrax Cappucino protein shake

S.  1 cup decaf with sweetener

L.  some sort of strained cream soup with protein powder added 1 cup

S.  1 Source Exotic fruit yogurt.  Hubby bought these and I have to strain them because they have fruit bits

D.  strained cream soup with protein powder added.  1 cup

S.  1 SF chocolate pudding.  I never was crazy about these pre-op but am loving them post-op

Have a great day.

Karen M.
on 8/2/14 2:05 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh trust me, camping is really not my thing. lol Before this summer, I probably hadn't been in over 20 years. I like to go up for the day, spend the evening by the fire, have a sleep-over, breakfast and then HOME. haha

Your menu is looking terrific! I hope you are keeping well! :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 8/2/14 10:59 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I enjoy the camping but now we use cots and mats to make it more comfortable. I find the worse part getting up in the night.

I recently saw a quote

Camping where you spend a small fortune to live like the homeless

Most Active