What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 7/31/14 7:20 pm

RNY  5 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Broke my F'ing toe yesterday....and likely a bone in my foot as its purple and swollen.....walking is very difficult.....and I have a big tournament this weekend.....**** **** and double ****so I am still planning on playing...with a cart and a blue F'ing flag like an 80 year old......I will likely add 10 strokes to my game...hopefully no more.... ( yeah I'm whining )

Going to rest most of today.....I am physically tired....mentally too I think......planning on an afternoon nap which I rarely do.....I don't want to snack all afternoon so a nap should help that

STEPS - 10,650,,,,and yes this is after I smashed my foot into a chair...had commitments yesterday that involved walking some halls

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 2 ham and pickle roll ups

S - 3 wasa with 1/2 cup of shredded habanero cheese melted on top

D - 2 skewers of chicken souvlaki

1/2 cup of tzatziki sauce

3-4 grilled asparagus spears

S - 1 popsicle brand S/F fudgesicle....anyone else finding it difficult to locate these in the grocery?....can only find them at Longo's now

2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,101,  Carbs - 75 Grams,  Fat - 37 Grams,  Protein - 105 Grams

This menu gives a ratio of 28% carbs - 27% Fat and 39% protein.....

All water and vits and lots more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

Monica9811
on 7/31/14 10:57 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Sorry to hear that Barb!  Good luck tomorrow. Go easy on your foot. I'm golfing in a tournament today but it's just for fun. Hope you have a nice long weekend and take advantage of that blue flag :)

Karen M.
on 7/31/14 11:17 pm, edited 7/31/14 11:18 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh Barb, that f'ing sucks - and painful! Oy. Keep it up when you can. Sheesh.

Have some running around to do today and usual weed-patrol/tomato picking. I have a HUGE over-abundance of hot peppers - I only planted one small seedling and I counted 15 peppers (and had to pick 5, they were so done yesterday) on this one small(ish) plant. No one seems to want them - guess I'll be drying and freezing and making a whole lotta salsa :/ Other than that, other domestic goddess duties as assigned and dinner/cards/whatever else with Andrew tonight. :)

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, iogo 0%, Premier protein shake

S - Mexican crustless quiche (muffin sized) (found one in the freezer this morning lol)

L - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2), 1/2 cup sweet kale salad, sliced cucumber and tomato

S - Chike protein iced coffee, a few veggies & dip

D - 4 oz BBQ chicken breast, 1/2 cup sweet kale salad, cob of corn with a little garlic butter, cucumber & tomato

S - likely just decaf with cream

Have a good one,

K.

P.S. Yes, having trouble finding any sf popsicles, etc anywhere. I was wondering the same thing.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 7/31/14 11:37 pm - Toronto, Canada

Barb!! I triple that ****! So sorry to hear. Good luck with the tourney. I guess taking drugs would also impede your stroke...but you might have more fun doing it! LOL

Up at 4:45 this morning to run 15.5k - interval training blech. Shooting a wedding tonight. Coffee is my friend today!

About to go to the grocery store to buy stuff for the day, since i'm not going home tonight (and i'm not sure if i'm being fed at the wedding or not LOL).

Have a great long weekend all!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 8/1/14 9:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry to hear abut your toe. Sounds really painful. Hope you can golf okay

Most Active