What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 7/26/14 9:02 pm

RNY  5 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Had a great day yesterday....my partner and I were DFL.....two single digit handicappers and we came in last....lol........we both have to shoot in the mid to low 70's to compete in this event as there is no gross prize.....so its tough......still my fav golf day with the girls......didn't eat terribly.....but I know the scale will be way up from salt etc so will wait to weigh myself  tomorrow

Golfing again this morning with my DH and another guy......busy afternoon with visits and a few groceries

STEPS - 14,890

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/4 Oh Yeah bar

1 apple

L - chicken cobb salad

D - 6 oz swordfish

3-4 home made baked french fries

1 TSP of oil used to toss the fries

1/2 cup of grilled asparagus

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1.090,  Carbs - 69 Grams,  Fat - 42 Grams,  Protein - 128 Grams

All water and vits.....more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

Patm
on 7/26/14 10:29 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Morning Barb. Glad you had fun yesterday. It is good the weather held up. Busy day yesterday shopping and cooking. Hoped to just veg last night but ended up going to the Jazz festival again. My son's Scout troop was selling parking spaces in our church parking lot as a fund raiser. There is little parking in the area for such a large event. His girlfriend bailed on him to go the the festival so my husband and I went with him. We live near the western beginning of the event. Fortunately my son was tired and didn't want to go far. We listened to a couple of bands we really like then took side streets home.

I am sore and tired today but have a busy day getting ready for a camping trip this week. My daughter is also bringing a friend for dinner. So need to clean up a bit s well.I may just do nothing tonight.

b yogurt, granola, raspberries

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d chicken, cabbage salad, tossed salad

s cherries

cal 955, carb 94.2, prot 71.1

Karen M.
on 7/26/14 10:56 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, glad you had a great time yesterday and that the weather held off for you! Pat, I used to love the Jazz Festival, have not been in years - sounds like you have been able to enjoy a lot of it this year! Not totally sure what I am up to today, though I will be cooking a nice brunch in a while (if my sleeping prince decides to get his butt out of bed lol). Other than that, have to pick up a few things at the grocery store for the week and to prep for my son:s birthday dinner on Tuesday (his birthday is tomorrow, but he is VERYMUCHTOOBUSY to come visit that day. LOL!

Anyway...

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x several over the morning, iogo 0%, Chike protein iced coffee

Brunch - scrambled eggs with old cheddar, 2 slices bacon, fried potato, mushrooms and onions, maybe a bite or two of whole grain toast, couple cantaloupe chunks

S - Premier protein shake, handful of grapes

D - chili (again! this is the last of it), shredded cheddar

Have a great Sunday!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 7/27/14 12:18 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

steps 14568

Good morning ladies!

Barb sounds like a great time! Glad the weather held out for you.

Pat, Jazz festival sounds like fun, I love all the summer festivals we have here.

Karen, your brunch sound very good! enjoy :)

Not much going on today, I think I will hit the pool for a while before I go to work. Going to be a warm one today :)

B- 1 source yogurt, protein coffee, banana

S- 1 cup protein shake

L- 3 oz chicken breast, 3 slices tomato

D- 3 oz baked haddock, 1/4 cup brussel sprouts

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Be well everyone!

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 7/27/14 12:54 am

Good morning ladies.  Glad the weather cooperated for you yesterday Barb and Pat. We went to a friend's house for dinner and cards.  They do not know I had WLS so I brought my soup and yogurt  and said my stomach was giving me issues. Hubby got a nicd BBQ dinner and I didn't have to cook.

1 week post-op full fluids

B. 1/4 cup oatmeal with 1 T SF Coffeemate

S. 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with pineapple/orange flavour added

L. 1/2 cup strained chicken a la king soup

S. 1 Iogo dessert yogurt

D. 1/2 cup strained PC Thai chicken soup strained

S. 1 cup Syntrax Cappucino shake with decaf coffee added.  Karen it's not bad, a little too sweet for my taste that's why I add the coffe crystals.  Chike is better but this doesn't have the caffiene which my centre wants me to stay away from

Have a great day everyone

Karen M.
on 7/27/14 3:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Decaf works! I just love the flavour of coffee, however I can get it. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 7/27/14 5:17 am

Great looking menu for 1 week out....congrats

Most Active