I am soooo happy! My Vitamix arrived! Does anyone out here have one too?

Dreamy74
on 7/24/14 1:18 am
RNY on 02/04/15

I ordered the Vitamix a while back from The Shopping Channel and it arrived yesterday.  It came in a bundle with a smoothie and soup recipe book and two travel cups.  Does anyone else out here have a Vitamix?  if so, how do you like it?

The model I got was "Aspire" in black.  It will sure help for after I have my WLS - with the pureed stage anyway and with mixing up protein shakes. 

LynTO
on 7/24/14 5:27 am - Canada

Congratulations! 

We bought a vita mix over 12 years ago and it worked fabulous and it still works great (after a few repairs)!

Enjoy! 

Dreamy74
on 7/24/14 6:54 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Lyn 12 years?!  That's amazing!  I hope that mine will last that long too.  Have you ever made soup with it? 

LynTO
on 7/25/14 5:57 am - Canada

Yes, I used mine for hot and cold... But mine was the one with the metal container, so I am not sure with the current ones however I can't see why it should be any different.  Check the manual to be sure.

Enjoy!

Kimmiekat
on 7/24/14 11:44 pm

I bought my vitamix last summer while in the states. I got an amazing deal at the Costco in Myrtle Beach, $369!! I couldn't pass that up (much to my hubbys displeasure, nearly $400 for a blender???? Really???) LOL. I use it daily. I even took it on vacation to Alberta with me!  I love it! My family loves it! You can add anything to a smoothie and it'll blend like a charm! Lately I've been adding spinach to my vanilla protien powder for an extra kick, and it tastes great! Have fun, so many things you can make with it!!!

Referral~March 5/13 Orientation~Apr 24/13 SW~June 10/13 RN~Aug 7/13 Sleep Clinic~ Aug 16/13 Sleep Dr~ Sept 3/13 Nut Class~Oct 1/13 Dietician/2nd Sleep Clinic~Nov 1/13 Psych~Nov 8/13 2nd Sleep Dr~Dec 3/13 Surgeon~Dec 6/13 Surgery~Apr 15/14

Most Active