What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

Monica9811
on 7/24/14 8:33 am - Peterborough, Canada

Lol you make me laugh. I have always said if you see me running you should to because there is a big black bear on my ass or a crackhead with a knife chasing me :)

Karen M.
on 7/24/14 8:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

I think she was teasing me. I have always said, "why run if nothing scary was chasing you??".  She has proved me wrong time after time. Though, she did mention zombies recently which spurred my attempt at the C25K for a bit. Then I thought, "Well **** I shall channel Mishone from the Walking Dead and get her to kick their asses and let me WALK. I'm TOUGH.

LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica9811
on 7/24/14 8:46 am - Peterborough, Canada

I'm so glad you are back on the OH board. I missed your sense of humour :).   I give you credit for at least trying the c25k whatever the hell that means?  Couch to 25k?  Mine would be couch to 25 beers in my cooler lol. Jk. I know I'm going to hear about that. 

Karen M.
on 7/24/14 8:49 am, edited 7/24/14 8:55 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hahaha! You have no idea just how funny your message is, considering what I've been through the past year. That would be couch to 5 k - let's not get ridiculous here. LOL

P.S. You have no idea how happy I am to BE here. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica9811
on 7/24/14 12:39 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I thought couch to 25k was a bit aggressive. Especially for someone with a flat ass haha. Glad that you are still here with us and sorry that you have had such a tough year!  You are a fighter. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/14 12:03 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Sounds like a hernia.  You can push on it and shove the bugger back in. Sometimes you hear a small pop when you do that.  Get it looked at now, my small hernia turned into one the size of a canteloupe before I had it repaired.

kellybelly333
on 7/24/14 12:44 am - Toronto, Canada

ANOTHER reason why it's great to listen to the vets. I figured this is what it was, and mentioned it to my NUT, and she agreed that I should see the surgeon. And in I go tomorrow. 

Someone uneducated might not have it looked at because it doesn't hurt.....yet. 

I can pop it back in for sure. Right now there's nothing. So when I get poked in the belly button and he doesn't feel anything, what happens then? I'm sure i'll be sent for tests regardless, especially with my history of the obstruction last November. A cantaloupe you say? WOW!! Did you have to birth that out? lol

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 7/23/14 11:26 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Glad you got to sleep in. I am feeling almost human today. It seems the pulled pork we ate Tuesday night effected my husband as well. So it wasn't just me. I just reacted very badly. It was a new product I was trying. I am usually very diligent in checking labels but somehow missed doing so. I can only image what additives were in it. I woke up with a headache which mysteriously disappeared after coffee. I had stuck to tea yesterday.

I may go out to lunch with people at work so not sure what my menu is.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l?

s protein mint tea

d turkey chili, yogurt

s cheese and melba

I will have to work on totals after lunch. Have a good day everyone

Almostthere1966
on 7/24/14 1:59 am - Canada

Good morning

Not to hot, not to cold just right walking weather ahhhhhhhh

B- Diabetic Strawberry Boost, 1 pouch cream of wheat, and 1 cup decaf coffee black

20 minute walk

S- Chicken broth

L- 1/2 cup slivered boiled chicken with 1 tsp mayo and 7 plain crackers

S- 3 cups ice cold water through out the afternoon

D- 1/2 cup yoghurt with half crushed pills and many whole pills, 1/2 cup cottage cheese

20-30 minute walk

Bedtime Snack 1/2 banana smushed ad 1/4 cup Source low fat yoghurt, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup chicken broth

Still strugling wih some foods but doigg pretty good over all. Down 30 pounds since surgery and it is 1 month this Saturday.

Have fun everybody and for those going to the theater  have fun and enjoy those wild beasties wink wink

Kathy

Most Active