What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 7/18/14 7:43 pm

RNY  5 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Really enjoyed my glass of red last night....first time in almost 2 weeks I felt relaxed.....hope to fit 9 holes in between family obligations....I really need some distraction and exercise

STEPS - 8850

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Leftover beef tenderloin- 3 oz

S - 3 wasa with 1/4 cup of shredded habanero melted on top

D - hopefully out for dinner if all is well.....6 oz sea bass

few bites of green veg

1/2 roll

glass of merlot

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,094,  Carbs - 63 Grams,  Fat - 26 Grams,  Protein - 110 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 7/18/14 9:41 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning! :)

Glad to see you're fitting in a little "you time" - so very important especially in stressful times. Enjoy your 9 holes and dinner out.

Up early today but actually slept through the night (I sound like a freakin' toddler lol). Spent a LOT of hours working in my garden yesterday and some of my muscles are letting me know that picking weeds, shovelling dirt, planting and re-planting is not their favourite. But my yard looks oh-so-pretty. Going to do some cooking this morning and then we're supposed to be going camping this afternoon 'til tomorrow afternoon - the weather doesn't look too promising though! And I still don't know what the hell I'm thinking going camping but I did have a great time a couple of weeks ago, so try it again!

8 years 4 months post-op

B - coffee with cream x over the morning, iogo 0%, a few grapes

S - Premier protein shake

L - whole wheat tortilla stuffed with 3 oz chicken, grated cheddar, green onions and a large scoop homemade salsa

S - cheese, a few crackers, a few thin(ish) slices BBQ sausage, dill pickle, couple of olives, a few grapes

S2 - coffee with cream, maybe a diet gingerale (please don't hate on me, I'm 8 1/2 years post-op. thank you.)

D - bacon wrapped chicken breast on the BBQ, cob of corn with a little butter, mixed greens and veggies salad

S - decaf with cream

Have a wonderful Saturday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 7/18/14 11:49 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Barb I hope you get out for some fresh air and golfing.

I am having trouble making a menu for today. My fridge has never been so empty. So I am putting in what I think I will have but really not sure.

Off to run errands and grocery shop shortly. Need to walk the dog first. Kind of tired today. I biked to and from work yesterday and had a long walk after dinner. Probably not much exercise today.

b Special K egg sandwich

l pure protein bar and apple

s hummus carrots

After this will depend on grocery shopping

Have a good day everyone

Most Active