Day 11 of Opti...man am I tired

redviking
on 7/18/14 1:59 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 07/22/14

I feel as though I've been through some strenuous obstacle course.   Just weary.  My concentration, dexterity, patience and physical strength are just totally shot. But the funny part is, I'm excited and enthusiastic about my surgery, it's like I'm kind of like being fueled by glee!  

Can't wait until Tuesday! eeeeeeeeeee!

Referral: Nov 12   Sleep Study: Feb 13   Orientation: Feb 13  1st appt NSWD: May 13   2nd appt NSWD July 13  2nd Sleep Study: Dec 13   Post Op Nut: April 14 Meet Dr. Pereira-Hong: May 14  PATTS: July 8 14   Surgery: July 22 14

Karen M.
on 7/18/14 4:20 am - Mississauga, Canada

You are SO CLOSE! You're totally being fueled by glee - enjoy that part. I love seeing people so positive and excited. You've got this!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 7/18/14 5:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The opti can certainly wear you out. I remember being glad the surgery was near because I didn't think my patience would last much longer at work. LOL

Good luck with your surgery

NewMe2.0
on 7/18/14 7:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Hang on tight...you are almost there.  I felt that way afterwards.  Couldn't concentrate enough to read or watch anything except mindless tv.  And I napped a lot at first.  But it gets much better...especially once you reach the full fluid stage with Guelph. 

Good luck on Tuesday...will save you a spot on the bench.

Vicky

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

ANTI0NETTE
on 7/28/14 5:38 am

Hello do u hav any opti left u would like to sell

Most Active