What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 7/16/14 9:03 pm

RNY  5 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

10 hours of sleep last night really helped...another hectic day ahead....really keeping me away from the fridge at least!.....waiting for my grocery order to put a pot roast on for tonights dinner....so at least I wont have to worry about what to eat when we all get home

STEPS - 9800

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Leftover roasted chicken - 5 oz

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

S - 3 wasa with 1/4 cup of shredded habanero cheese

D - 1.5 cups of pot roast with veggies

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,130,  Carbs - 60 Grams,  Fat - 34 Grams,  Protein - 94 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 7/16/14 10:15 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

steps 18659 wooohooo

Good morning,

Barb, a pot roast  sounds good! I think I will put a chicken in the crockpot!

Work today at 3 pm til 8. I will be moving more stuff upstairs before work. Yesterday I got alot done but I paid the price! I didn't get enough fluids in and ended up with a headache, muscle cramps and dizzy. Drank 1 1/2 bottles of Powerade Zero (GROSS!) and took a Magnesium supplament. Lesson learned! I will get my fluids in today!!

B- protein coffee 1 source yogurt, 1/2 orange

S- 1/3 cup cottage cheese w/ 4 cherry tomatos

L-Ham cheese pickle roll ups (2)

S- Pure protein bar

D- 3 oz chicken 1/2 cup sweet kale salad

S- Tea

Be well everyone,

Tanya

Patm
on 7/16/14 11:58 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Wow those are great steps. I do not think I could do that way to go

kellybelly333
on 7/17/14 12:02 am - Toronto, Canada

mmm pot roast. I'll be right over!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 7/17/14 12:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb, Glad you got some sleep. You need that for dealing with stress. Hope your days get better.

For my birthday I was taken out for ice cream at Ed's. It was a great treat. Not to be repeated but nice

I am bargaining with the union today so no idea what I will be having for lunch. Probably the insides of a sandwich. On Tuesday I picked a wrap. It was mashed potatoes green beans and advocado. Gross

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s almonds

l ?

s pure protein bar

d chicken, salad with full fat dressing

s not sure but not the cookies my daughter left t my house!

Biking home for exercise

kellybelly333
on 7/17/14 12:10 am - Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

Posting lots of replies to my Vets post yesterday....makes me tired! I had a horrible sleep (for the first time in awhile actually). I have bags under my eyes and dark circles. The circles are new for me. boooo. 

Today is a rest day for me. I never know what to do with myself on these days lol

B: goat yogurt mix

S: laughing cow and apple

L: chicken breast and butternut squash

S: say cheese diet cheesecake

D: no idea!

Have a good day everyone!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 7/17/14 1:16 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, I don't know what a 10 hour sleep looks like. Haven't for years. Hopefully it gave you a little re-charge to face the stresses of the day.

I'm having a very lazy day so far - sloth-like even. Not sure where my energy went but if you see it, send it home, I got stuff to do!

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, iogo 0%

S - flourless pancakes, drizzle of agave, a few strawberries

L - 4 oz chicken topped with grated old cheddar and a ton of homemade salsa

S - Chike protein iced coffee, ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups late afternoon

D - late dinner expected - chicken quesadilla (3-4 oz chicken, grated cheddar, salsa, green onions on a whole wheat tortilla)

S - not sure I'll need one, but a cup of decaf for sure

Have a good one,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Almostthere1966
on 7/17/14 1:58 am - Canada

Good Morning

Venturing back out into the living again LOL all though my hiding tecnique needs alot of work to easy to find :)

Anyways I slipped back for a couple days of all liquid diet and became nervous of soft foods until last night.

Had my first aempt at Mashed ( I thought ) potatoe haha it was only half mashed sill lumpy bu really good in 1/4 cup amount

This morning began with a cup of decaf coffee and morning pills

B- Boost Diabetic Strawberry and 4 plain unsalted crackers

S- 2 cups chicken brooth

L-  1/4 cup semi mashed potatoe with 1 slice water cooked ham slivered up

S- 1/2 cup Source plain yoghurt

D- 1/4 cup apple sauce and 1/2 cup cottage cheese ( 1 percent mf)

S- Boost Diabetic Strawberry and Pills with 1/3 cup yoghurt

Take care, Have fun and try to enjoy this great weather

Oh yeah will walk about half an hour after dinner outside for some fresh air and to see the world

Kathy

Most Active