weight loss

taniagirlca
on 7/10/14 9:49 am

Thank you so much, my next weigh in is Aug 12, hope to be down another 8 pounds. Cant wait to be out of the 200's :)

Northernlightsmom
on 7/10/14 11:09 am - Canada

I think it is a great idea. You will find lots of support here as we are all on the same journey just taking different paths.

Congrats on your loss already, that is great! 

Take care, Tara

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/14 1:37 am - Canada

Hi Taniagirl,  I decided to opt out of surgery last month and instead do the optifast non-surgical program, hopefully this fall.  In the meantime, have lost 17 pounds on my own!  I've been pretty silent on the boards because I wondered the same thing...whether I could still participate in the awesome and informative discussions that take place here.  Now that I see the support you yourself are rallying, I'm staying too :) So thanks for asking the question I wanted to ask...Cheers, Tracy

Karen M.
on 7/13/14 6:45 am - Mississauga, Canada

Yes, please stay and play Tracy - we're so happy to support anyone who is trying to get healthy with their weight, doesn't matter if you're a surgical patient or not. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

taniagirlca
on 7/13/14 6:56 am

Congrats on the 17 pounds already, that is wonderful !!  Pls keep posting too :)

greensleeved
on 7/13/14 6:53 am
VSG on 07/10/14 with

Heck yes you should post here! It's Obesity Help - Not WLS help. Congratulations!!!

"Free your ass, and your mind will follow."  HW - 287, Start W - 273, Surgery W - 257, Onederland - 4 months 1 week post op,  100 lbs lost - 8 months 1 week, CW - 162

Most Active