First Half-Ironman Completed!

kellybelly333
on 7/10/14 3:13 am - Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

ataglimpse
on 7/8/14 8:33 am
VSG on 04/09/14

Oh my goodness you are just the bomb!!! I really admire that you set that goal and did it.  I am really loving exercising myself and when I showed my husband your post he said.....thats awesome may be you should do that.    HMMMMM, I'm not sure about that yet;)

Anyway, congrats and way to go girl. Hats off to ya!

kellybelly333
on 7/10/14 3:17 am - Toronto, Canada

Before WLS, I often set goals (weight and fitness related) and never got to them. I have made many in the 3.5 years post RNY, and have reached all of them. I hope to qualify for the Boston Marathon in the fall. That's my next big one. :-) 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

ataglimpse
on 7/10/14 7:55 am
VSG on 04/09/14

That is awesome!  I am sure you will achieve your goal.  I love the Boston area.  Make sure to spend a little time there when you go.  And another great achievement to be able to say you ran the Boston Marathon!!!  I have just set my first marathon goal....a 5K...small but will be a first for me.  I used to do bike marathons before children and I want to get back into that too.  I just started back into Tennis and went Kayaking for the first time on July 4.  I am loving getting active again.  Keep up the excellent work!  I'll be watching for more exciting posts from ya:)

Most Active