Active Minutes Challenge

kellybelly333
on 7/7/14 12:19 pm - Toronto, Canada

Hi all. Sorry for the late post. Please post your Very Active Minutes from last week. I will calculate mine tomorrow when I et back to work. Thanks!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Kwelbru
on 7/7/14 12:52 pm - Canada

SURGERY @ HRRH with Dr STARR on May 23/14 >>ORIENTATION WEIGHT 372lbs // OPTIFAST START WEIGHT 334lbs // SURGERY WEIGHT  319 lbs  // 3 MOS POST-OP 261lbs

kellybelly333
on 7/8/14 12:55 am - Toronto, Canada

Awesome!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

highlandbear
on 7/7/14 9:07 pm - Canada

475.  Thank goodness for my training otherwise it would be lower

kellybelly333
on 7/8/14 12:55 am - Toronto, Canada

When and where is your next race?

highlandbear
on 7/8/14 10:07 am - Canada

The Iron Girl is my next race. Takes place in Grimsby on Aug 10. It is a great course to do. The 20k bike ride is all flat no hills and the run has few small hills nothing major. The swim is one straight line with one turn to go towards the exit to get out. Love most of the set up. The only down fault is when you get out of the water you have to run up a hill to the bikes.  

kellybelly333
on 7/10/14 10:59 pm - Toronto, Canada

Sounds great!! I see that it's a sold out event!! Awesome. I posted on their site asking why the Iron Girl brand doesn't have the same distances available as the Iron Man. No reply. Oh well.

Have fun!

Karen M.
on 7/11/14 12:18 am - Mississauga, Canada

Kelly, I worked with a woman for several years who, at age 55, did the full IronMAN in Hawaii a few years back. Unbelievable!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

highlandbear
on 7/11/14 6:11 am - Canada

This even started in the states and it is only the second year that it has been held in Canada. Usually they never hold it at the same place but luck has it for me that they are holding it in the same spot. I think the reason they do not do the half iron man is because they have people who are fighting breast cancer enter and people who are survival of breast cancer and the half would be to much. Plus I have a feeling if they did the same distance as a half iron man than there would be a problem calling it iron girl.This is for breast cancer and it is so amazing on how people cheer each other on.  It will be fun. Wet suite is here and fits now I need to practice getting the dam thing off. I had to get my husband to pull it off. Not fun 

Karen M.
on 7/7/14 9:08 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Lots of steps but only a measly 56 "very active" minutes. My knee seems to be better but I'm nervous about pushing it too far. Sorry team!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active