Question for puréed diet

Carbasics
on 7/7/14 11:12 am - Etobicoke, Canada

Can I start a day earlier on the puréed diet?? Lolol I really want to start eating some real food, nothing bad just like beans, soda crackers veggies I want to eat that so bad , I'm tired of eating pudding and yogurt and soup cream? Basically just asking is it going to affect me of I start a day earlier ? I don't think so but I want another opinion ? Plz 

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14

Karen M.
on 7/7/14 11:16 am - Mississauga, Canada

Everything you put in your mouth is your choice. ONE day early isn't gonna kill ya. Stick to protein though! Soda crackers aren't going to do anything for you, but they ARE nice with pureed tuna on top. ;)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Carbasics
on 7/7/14 11:22 am - Etobicoke, Canada

Hmmm purred Tuna and crackers your making me hungry lol , sounds better then pudding all day lol... Thanks for your comment 😃

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14

jaxie77
on 7/7/14 11:23 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Although I agree with Karen , its not gonna hurt ...but at the same time ...I'd say why not push yourself that one more day ? And stick to the plan ? It can only help your pshyche right ? Start as you mean to go on and you will be all the more triumphant in the end . That is overall what this is ultimately all about right ? Self control and all that stuff . And those beans and crackers will taste amazeballs on wednesday !!!! Lol ....p.s ...this is a pep talk for myself also ....this is how im hoping to be when its my turn ! Lol ....good luck dear x 

Almostthere1966
on 7/7/14 11:27 am - Canada

Hey you 2 no teasing please LOL yea a bit of Tuna and unsalted crackers sounds so yummy . Still got almost a week of fluids though so sip sip sip and dream dream dream . Oh yeah and pour pour pour hehehe

Kathy

kimber291
on 7/7/14 5:00 pm - Port Hope, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/11/14

When I could switch to the pureed phase I still ate the full fluid stuff. Trust me it's not very appetizing lol. Even the minced etc I still ate alot of soups, cottage cheese yogourt etc. The foods can be very hard on your pouch. Take your time. 

Referral - Oct 29/13

Info Session - Nov 18/13...1st surgeon appt - Nov 26/13...RN/SW/RD - Dec - 4/13...Dr.Glazer - Jan 8/14...2nd Surgeon appt - Jan 22/14 PATTS - Jan 29/14...

SURGERY!!!! FEBRUARY 11th 2014.

Most Active