What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 7/8/14 12:54 am

Your mom is a smart lady....yes this forum can be a great source of info and support....and sometimes you need to step away for awhile....what you have accomplished is all on you....well done Libra

TanyaLH
on 7/7/14 10:39 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

Steps 13685

Good morning all!

Barb, yay for getting back on the horse! Enjoy your time up north :)

Karen, camping again so soon??? LOL! mmmmm...lasagna! Still can't do the pasta, but I did make a zuchinni lasagna a couple weeks ago, it was wonderful! I can share the recipe if anyone is interested :)

My DH loves loves loves the Tully's coffees, mostly just the French Roast. For him the stronger the better. Me, I just love the flavoured stuff. Bought a couple of the Cake Boss flavour5s for the Kurieg when we went to Koffee Korner the other day. I like the idea of making my homemade ice caps any flavour I want!

Today is dog walks, x 4 or 5, dusting, floors and whatever else I can find to do to pass the time. Possibly a movie tonight with a couple of girlfriends...we will see.

B- Protein coffee, 1/3 cup source yogurt, small mandarine

S- 1 cup homemade decafe ice cap w/ protein powder

L- 1/2 cup garden salad w/ lf dressing, 3oz ham

S- Quest protein bar (peanut butter & jelly flavour)

D- 1 cup sweet kale salad w/ 3 oz pork loin bbq'ed

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Be well everyone,

Tanya

Zavz
on 7/7/14 10:44 pm - Canada

I use won-ton wrappers to make lasagna. I make it in single serve baking dishes and it uses 3 wrappers. Tastes like the real thing. 

birdiegirl
on 7/7/14 10:54 pm

Good tip.....

Patm
on 7/7/14 11:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Glad the weight is coming off again Barb. Enjoy your trip up north. Tanya your steps are amazing. My dog would never keep up. LOL.

Not much happening today. Just working and home. I would have biked but I am a wimp and it is suppose to rain.

b greek yogurt, granola, strawberries

s chick peas

l deli turkey with cheese, small apple, yogurt

s protein bar

d left over smoked pork, cabbage salad

s cherries

cal 1130, carb 131.8, prot 98.4

TanyaLH
on 7/8/14 12:35 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks Pat :) I force Jasper on these walks. He gained so much weight while on the Prednisone, we are working hard to get it off him. He is down 2 lbs since I have been off work! So good job to Jasper :)

Most Active