What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Karen M.
on 7/3/14 8:04 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

TGIF and all that good crap! If I could sleep, I'd be ever so much more thankful. Honest.

Doctor appointment this morning, a stop at my favourite thrift store for hidden designer gems, a couple of errands, out for coffee (well, I'll be drinking coffee anyway) with friends, and then likely a late dinner with Andrew. Nap optional.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, iogo 0%, 1/2 toasted tomato, egg, bacon sandwich on whole grain toast

L - mixed greens with a little vinaigrette, 4 oz tuna salad, 4 Triscuits

S - Chike protein iced coffee

S2 - veggies and dip, coffee with cream

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun, tomato/cucumber/feta salad

Have a great one :)

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 7/3/14 8:45 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

steps 13976

Good morning Karen, TGIF doesn't mean anything to me anymore, one day runs into the next. I really need to find a job! Feel like I have no purpose, right now I feel like my only responsibility is Jasper. And I think he is getting sick of me always dragging him out for walks 5 or 6 times a day....lol. I get the leash and he lets a big sigh out and toddles over to me.

Today I will do the grocery shopping (in my winter coat...lol, only 10 degress here this morning) and a few little chores. James will be home late tonight frow Windsor. The weekend looks nice, we will head down to SunFest sometime over the weekend.

B- egg muffin w/ 1 sl turkey bacon, protein coffee

S- pure protein bar

L-egg muffin, 1/2 cup ceasar salad w/ LF dressing

S- homemade ice cap w/ scoop of protein powder

D-greek turkey burger, no bun w/ tomato/cuumber/red onion/ avacado salad

Be well everyone and have a great day.

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/3/14 10:13 pm - Mississauga, Canada

The days don't mean all that much to me either, since I'm not yet back to work after my illness. I do make it a point to keep a routine (don't sleep all day, get up early, eat properly at appropriate times, make a plan for the day and follow it with respect to activities, even if it's just housework chores, etc.). It's a lot easier when you're working, that's for sure. I hope you get some good leads on jobs soon!

PS - will go to the post office today, yesterday got away from me somehow lol

Karen

TanyaLH
on 7/3/14 10:38 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks Karen! I do try and keep a routine, and no sleeping all day, hell I don't even nap anymore. I have sent out about 15 resumes in the last 4 days so hopefully I hear something back from somewhere.

Karen M.
on 7/3/14 10:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I hope so too! Who wouldn't want such a wonderful employee as yourself after all?

Karen

Patm
on 7/3/14 11:04 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Decided to bike to work since it was cool. I still managed to end up sweaty. This is why I usually have my husband drop me off with my bike and ride home.

Tanya I hope your job search goes okay. I know it can be frustrating. Just a suggestion. You might want to call the companies you sent a resume to to make contact. Sometimes you get lucky and it is just when they are looking for someone.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s chickpeas

l chicken, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d salmon, aspagus

s cherries

cal 1231, carb 113.4, prot 97

Most Active